Legend of soulmark

[A/N forth & Ming's soulmark ^^]

"Whaat, are you insane?" ming couldn't help but ask, forth took small steps towards the baffled boy, he himself didn't knew what he is gonna say or do,

"I don't know, I don't know why I am doing what I am doing. I understand that you don't want me in your life but I can't help but to dream of giving you the life that you deserved, yearn to see the smile that would melt my whole existence. If you can't make me your lover then I will be happy being your warrior in your fight please just give me a chance, I will never do anything that you won't approve of" forth pleaded.

"Why can't you understand that I don't need anyone, neither lover nor warrior. So stop being delusional" ming seethed,

"If you can, then make this heart understand which is already consolidated in your colours" forth took ming's hand & before he could pull back forth made the hand to touch his soulmate mark.

[A/N- forth's soulmark is on his chest]

And in a blink a beautiful yellow crimson colour spread in the pattern.

Speechless, that was what ming is now, till now he thought that all those crap was forth's obsession speaking, but he never thought of something this beautiful could be behind.

Ming wasn't stupid he knew that all those colours spoke one thing that is eternal love, now he understood the reason behind the other's actions.

"I....... aai........." ming's baffled mind had stopped responding,

"I love you mingkwan daichingpaya, & I can't breathe without you" forth confessed, his heart was at ease, as he has finally poured his heart out on the only person he has ever loved.

"You can't................ you shouldn't" ming finally got the words out,

"I am & I will always love you no matter what. And I don't expect you to do the same. My love is enough for both of us to be happy, I just want you to allow me to love you, to give you the happiness you deserves".

"I don't know" he answered timidly, not because he is scared of the person rather he was scared to deny those eyes looking at him with hope, adoration, desperation & out of all with love.

"Hmm, it's okay. But it would be better if you think about it" forth requested, & left.

Forth was contended, he knew that no matter what the answer comes, he is never going to stop loving the boy not when he has his love's colour filling his heart. He tenderly creased his mark jumping on the beats of his thumping
Heart.

Ming was left gaping at the sudden turn of events, he could see the man's retreating silhouette but his face was still clear in his eyes, the beautiful ink on the mark was still clear in his eyes, anyone who will have the opportunity to have such love in their life will be the happiest but for him, he was scared, his heart was scared to again put his believes on someone who has broken them, but in reality forth hasn't broken them & by the look of those colours he would never still ming couldn't get himself to trust.