In the Workplace

Forced to follow all mighty husband’s orders forth reached home around 12, he half expected ming to be slept but half hoped for otherwise.

But surprising him ming was sitting by the entrance waiting for him. The smile that spread on his lips on seeing him was everything that forth needed to return back home everyday.

“You are awake” forth asked the obvious,

“Couldn’t miss the ice cream now could I?” ming’s lips spread over his white teeth, decorating his face with breathtaking smile.

It’s been some days from when he has been seeing this beautiful smile & he still is having hard time controlling the adrenaline rush in his body from that contagious laugh.

“Hoii I thought you were up for me?” forth faked his aching heat expression, which made ming laugh. But he sewed his lips remembering of everyone sleeping in the house.

“Stop flattering yourself sir. Now go freshen-up I’ll bring food upstairs, then we can eat the delicacy” ming said snatching the box of ice- cream from his hand to freeze it.

After dinner & ice cream treat both ming & forth retired to their respective beds, to end the day both anticipating the next day.

Ming was up before forth today, only to be faced by the bigger question, what he is going to wear for the first day of his ofiice.

Surely not the usual baggy t-shirt & fluffy pants. Seeing his dearly husband huffing & puffing glaring the closet forth decided to save the day who for the record ming wasn’t aware of getting ogled by.

“Here” forth handed ming a set of blue formal shirt & black pant set,

“Where did they came from?” ming asked, his eyebrows joined force last he remembered he has denied forth to expend any penny on him,

“I have bought some, before our marriage for you. If you want to wear something else there is a couple of more sets. Then we can go for shopping….” Forth was left alone to continue as his dearest husband has now marched towards the perfectly hidden section of their closet where he has stocked a bunch of different clothes.

“You bought them, for me? All of it?” ming was gobsmacked, seeing the numerous clothes, while the other just nodded.

“Well I didn’t knew which colour you prefer, sooo” forth sheepishly stretched,

“Youuuuu, do you have any sense of money? Huh? Who the hell buys this much clothes? And The hell you didn’t knew my colour types, who told you to buy me clothes in the first place. You seriously have all the colours present in this world stacked in here just because you didn’t knew what colour I prefer. I am serious forth, a four year will have more sense of using money than you, giving money in your hand is equivalent of throwing it. you realise how much you have wasted, you could have used them in more constructive things but no you have to heeeyyyy I am talking to you where are you……..” ming huffed seeing forth who ran out to save his life.

He was enraged, but here other has no impact.

Whole breakfast forth tried to duck the fire balls his husband was shooting in his way, ming who at once was excited for his first day, could feel nothing but anger towards his reckless husband.