Our Happy Ending

Ming’s POV

“You talk too much” I rasped against his lips & didn’t wasted another breath before reconnecting our lips, with a bit discomfort. As you see I am still on his lap with my back next to his chest, deciding to end the misery of my tilted neck & get more access his lustrous lips I turned around without breaking our bond in such a way that now I was stradling him.

Although we have kissed so many times, that I have lost the count but now a different heat was brewing in the pit of my stomach with his lips, which had me slamming myself flush in him. His hand skilfully snaked to cup my bottom but ended up groping on them which had me moaning & in order to return the favour I also clutched on his hair in such a manner that a breathy moan escaped his lips as well .

We were wild with each other and I loved every second of it. Saliva was dripping down my chin with the sloppiness of our kiss but it didn’t fondled with the desperation we had as our hands kept exploring our burning body.

Our tooth clashed as our tongue made their way to tangle with each other, sending the raw shivers down my spine with the tingles. Not getting enough because of the cottony layers seperating the skin I tried to tear it away & that’s when forth pushed me.

“We should get inside” he breathlessly whispered, I would have smiled at his condition if I were not myself gasping for oxygen,

“Let’s do that later” I replied once I got my voice back, & connected our lips again.

I closed my eyes as forth started to suck on my bottom lips while my fingers were desperately trying to get him out of his clothes but only thing obstructing was the toe curling pleasure he was giving me had left them trembling,

“Open it” I both whinned & ordered giving him a reason to chuckle but I was too desperate to take note of it as my eyes were stuck on his butter skin that is slowly getting exposed. Once forth has taken his time to tease me enough with his slow speed finally the shirt was away from his body giving me view of my canvas that I am going to mark tonight.

My fingers burned to touch his skin & before I knew they were on their way to touch his mark. The second my finger came with his chest where his beautiful mark layed he gasped, his lips trembled under the effect of immense pleasure eyes were closed,

“You are still sensitive to my touch” I tried to laugh off but before I knew his hand was on my side near my waist where the mark is & he gave it a light squeeze taking a big pinch, and I am neither lying nor exaggerating when I say it felt like my soul left my body as I gasped with the numbing pleasure that shoot up in every cell of my body.

“How does it feels now hmm?” I could feel his smirk on my chin as he husked the words but I was too overwhelmed to answer. And not to forget he has touched sorry grasped my clothed mark.

Hushh.

My heart was thumping inside my chest too conscious of every single move of my muscle as he slowly pushed my down & hovered over me. His eyes were keenly watching me for any sign of discomfort as last time I have panicked at this instant, his care warmed my heart & sprawled a smile on my lips.

“I am okay” I whispered to ease him up, caressing his cheek with my left palm.

Once he was satisfied he crouched over to place a kiss on my temple.
“Tell me if you feel anything” he whispered before kissing my eyes separately bobbing my nose in the process making me laugh.