The Wedding bells🎐🎐

Forth was taping his foot, restlessly standing on the aisle waiting for his to be husband to come. The boy was standing in all his glory, wearing a silk black tuxedo, looking as breathtaking as he could manage, lips adorned with a nervous smile.

It wasn't the exactly the normal wedding for forth,being the groom he has a lot to fear apart from pre-wedding jitters. But biggest fear for forth is now that when the priest will ask for any objection then there are many people who would love to, for starters lets take his family, pha is still giving him stares, his parents are still looking him with pity as if he is going to some suicidal mission clearly not the looks that a groom will expectedly get.

There is another person whom he fears could object is his soon to be husband, the last time when forth talked to him was the day he accepted, after that the boy has lost in thin air. Many times forth tried to contact but the boy didn't wanted to meet him, leaving him to do all the wedding shopping on his own yay!

Forth even bought their wedding outfits, a lilliac tuxedo for ming & just imagining the boy in it gives him tingles all over the body. No matter what this day will be his best day, forth sighed thinking it & in a que, the murmurs in the room quietened.

Forth gingerly raised his eyes, pink tint on his tan cheeks brightening, the hypothetical images of the boy in tuxedo overpowered his mind enabling him to see, he shook his clouded brain & look up with heated cheeks only to have a beat dropped.

Disappointment that's what he felt when he saw him coming in another suit, his eyes moved to his mother giving him sympathetical looks clearly understood her son's past excitement & in reply forth gave her a comforting smile.

Forth again turned to the boy, well he is still looking an angel. Ming's small cautious steps  slowly took him closer to his future, waiting for him wearing a black tuxedo. He was scared, his hands were cold since day before, the boy was clenching poor samantha's hand so bad in fear that she keeps hissing in pain but like a good friend she never complained.

Once they reached to forth their steps halted, ming was still giving his solely focus to his shoes like nothing mattered more to him. His all the tokens of courage were spent in dragging himself to this point now.

Samantha looked at forth & smiled, she was quick to notice the sadness in other's eyes, so she ought better to,

"Hii I am Samantha, ming's friend. I would like to apologise that in the morning my son decided to piss on his ready to go uncle & ruin that beautiful tuxedo" she wasn't lying either her son has actually showered her uncle with some natural holy water.

"Ohh that's okay, you don't have to apologise" forth waved off along with a sigh of relief as his many assumptions got contraindicated.

"By the way, your colour choice was good, he was really looking like a prince in that tuxedo" she cheered & before forth could hold his heart a beautiful crimson dust climbed all the way from neck to his mate's cheeks & the boy was muddled.

"Thanks, I hope I would have caught a glimpse" well he can flirt right? With his minutes apart to be husband forth thought.

"Oh you wanted to, I have some snaps I will send it over to you" she winked at the end, to which forth laughed, he was finally glad that ming has such a good friend.