The Perfect Execution

(PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE)

“So what's the plan again” singto asked once he heard the situation.

Ming & Lawan sitting in front of him looked each other & yes you are thinking it right they have officially bunked the office.

“The plan is that ming is going to tell his prince charming that the princess loves him. So this pawn can live happily” Lawan stated his idea.

“Ohh good ide,…….. wait you both still haven’t?”

“No they were apparently busy in talking” Lawan gave ming a side eye who could just awkwardly shift in his chair.

“But the way I witness you both latching on each other first thing in the morning, made me think you were past some phases” singto revealed,

“You said you just talk?” Lawan ‘s suspicious gaze grazed over ming,

“We cuddle too. Due to my nightmares” ming almost silently murmured, to which Lawan just nodded & sucked on his ice tea.

“I don’t want to imagine the intensity of his blue balls now” Lawan unconsciously spoke which made singto to burst out laughing & Ming could only regret the decision.

“Okay let’s move ahead. You guys need my help with?” ming gave singto a thankful smile to save him from embarrassment.

“umm…. I want to tell forth what I feel about him, but I know how much his family matters to him, so I want to ask for their permission first” ming completed.

“Exactly who in family you are talking about?”

“Everyone” singto gulped, thinking of his own husband & mother in law’s faces when ming will go to them. They are gonna chew him up completely for sure.

“Are you sure? You know with or without them forth will be equally happy” singto tried to make an attempt.

“No, I want it. I don’t want anything to left broken when we start fresh” ming was determined at his decision.

“okay then tomorrow I will make sure that everyone will be at home on time. And I’ll also be there to help you” singto reassured making ming smile.

“So it’s settled, tomorrow ming will take our boss on a date where he will speak of his heart. Ohhhh godddd I am sooo excited” Lawan squealed making both the spectators laugh at him.

“So ming, any special idea for the perfect date” singto asked,

“I have one……. But am not sure about it”

“Come on tell us about it”

Time skip to next day,

Ming exhaled loudly, his hands & feet were ice cold. Standing in front of mirror ming looked at his reflection, pale as day heart thumping like never before.