The Past 9: The End

Ming had lost the track of time when savagery of that man came to an end, he along with his minions loaded ming on the car & threw him in the middle of the market near his house in the midst of heavy rain with a reminder of 'not eloping the place as he would like to enjoy his sweet whenever he'll want'.

Ming's eyes were still open when a large group of people surrounded him, some were discussing the 'bitterness of his fate' some were making 'live streams showing the world how a poor boy was found wrecked in the middle of the road', some were taking pictures, some were blaming the boy, his family & upbringing for everything & some were just looking at the scene with disinterest.

After lying there for some more time Ming saw a middle aged women who was yelling, screeming for help, whose eyes almost died the second they fell on his bleeding body,

his mother.

She, the strong women, she is took her son herself to the nearest hospital, where she found out about the inevitable reality. Knowing better than crying, knowing her son would need her the most as that bastard has not only scratched his son's body and pride he also has scratched his dreams that he has been weaving since childhood.
By the night ended she took her son & eloped from the city leaving everything behind.

Ming was squirming in his couch as he narrated the part of getting violated, although he wasn't clearly conscious right now but everyone could feel the boy was going through some incomparable pain that no one could imagine.

Seeing his mate in such pain & hearing his muffled sobs loud and clear forth couldn't control himself he stood up & walked near the large glass window, facing the boy, eyes on the boy crying his eyes out for last half hour, he stroked his hand on the glass gently as if he was stroking his back trying to take the pain away from him.

"I promise you I will give this guy, the most brutal gruesome death that one would fear in their worst nightmare too. I will make him pay for every drop of tear falling your eyes." the vow was of torment, to torment the person whoever gave his beloved such a pain making sure he will take the pain in afterlife too.

Days passed, but nothing changed for anong (ming's mother) her every so chirpy son doesn't even speak a word just looks into the void like a lifeless body. The boy doesn't either cry, keeping all his sorrow inside.

His hunger, thirst, cries, happiness everything seemed like had got lost somewhere leaving the only breathing body. Its like the real ming is broken thoroughly & thrown inside the guarded walls.

Anong tried to do everything she could to atleast bring some emotion in her lost child but everything went in vain.

Sometimes she thought if ming even recognised her or not because he doesn't even flicker in her way.

Two months has went by just looking at the boy, in a new city, at a shambled building she threw away her identity & has joined a cake bakery as a part time baker with a new name, discarded all the modes that could help her to get traced.

In fear of getting caught up she also didn't tried to access any medical facility for ming choosing his free breath over his sanity & now all she could do is to have faith in the mighty gods for her son.