Tenderly feelings

The morning birds started their chirpy songs as soon as sun peeked through it's horizon. Golden lights seeped through the creaks of window aiming for the boy's face sleeping on the floor.

Forth rubbed his eyes, moaning softly feeling his completely sore muscles, his eyes paved their way to the boy sleeping on the bed like he owned the world.

Light snores, partial open mouth, lips glistened with drool, cheeks squished on the bed & hand choking the pillow were obviously not the things that forth thought he would see after last night. Well, if it's ming then everything is possible. & looking cute should not even be on the list forth chuckled at his thought.

He got up wincing at every step, well it won't be exactly comfortable to sleep next to bed lamp on the floor but had no choice than starting the day.

Forth sighed as cold water made contact with his hot flesh, cascading down his tan skin, the contrast of temperature against his sore muscles made him moan. As he closed his eyes, traumatic images from last night flashed in front , it's not like forth hasn't had seen the same fear, insecurity, abhor in those caramel eyes but it was not the way he imagined their first night to go.

Although he wasn't either expecting it to go like it should, but least he wanted the boy to smile looking at him. His lips stretched in a smile at the thought of ming's smile, he till now is not graced with such opportunity but can swear on anything that would be serene, when ming's full red lips will curl up showing pearly white teeth, chubby cheeks moving up, eyes resembling crescent moon, how his body will arch forward holding his stomach as sweet voice of laughter will fall in his ears.

Nothing will more beautiful then,
Nothing could be more beautiful.

Adrenaline rushed in his body, his internals bathed in oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine as he drew hypothetical images of his love. Containing the contagious lopsided smile forth walked out of shower room & entered the closet. The second he stepped there his eyes unconsciously fell on the mirror, showing his reflection but with highlighted right cheek.

It didn't took him another moment to recall the incident from last night that might have caused the red mark, his tongue clicked in a chuckle.

After dressing up appropriately he walked inside the room to find the boy busy in assessing his neck. Ming's eyes were comically squinting & perplexing with every discovery of scratch on his neck. His neck was covered in wolverine's scratch.

"Ahem" forth coughed taking the younger's beat as he jumped a metre in air.

"Good morning" forth wished with a 2000megawatt smile which for a second dazzled ming's eyes even. So he just gave an awkward nod at that,

"How about you take the shower, so we both can go for breakfast" again he received an awkward nod & the boy was gone with a woosh.

Till ming came out of shower forth was ready in formals,

"You going somewhere?" ming couldn't help but ask,

"Yes, I have a meeting with some investors" forth answered shortly, his eyes caught the glint of guilt in other's expressions so he decided to change the topic,