Your Lips

Ming's POV

I have finally done it, I had finally said it all. I don't know how all this courage & words came to me but from whatever corner it came I was thankful to it.

Forth was still standing in front of me, his face give away that he was completely blown up, not expecting the big reveal. It only made me giggle. I allowed him to take his time, keenly looking at him.

But in a blink his hands on my waist came down & before I could see his face he turned & walked away. Although he stopped after taking five steps but him turning his back on me & silence broke my heart. Especially when I have Confessed to him.

"Forth?" the word in a way fumbled out of my mouth. My lips wobbled at the pain I felt with his silence.

"Forth what happened?" I again called, but he kept silence.

"Forth you are scarring me? Please don't do this" I half yelled half pleaded, my legs rooted to the spot.

"One minute" finally he said something. Relief washed over me, but once I came out of relief I realised his voice was different.

So I rushed to him, "Forth, turn around" I ordered but he just shook his head & tried to move further, but my hand held him firmly.

I jumped in front of him to find his wet cheeks. He tried to hide himself from me but I grasped his face gently between my hands & forced him to look at me.

"Stop hiding from me forth" I glared at him, which put his struggle on stop.

"What is it?" I asked, firmly. He took a deep breath, his lips still trembling with emotions which he was trying to put on bay but couldn't.

"It's okay let it out" as if this was only indication he needed, he crushed himself on me with a bone breaking impact, making me wince slightly.

My grown husband snuggled in the crook of my neck & let his emotions out. Although having someone shedding tears on my shoulder should make me feel sad atleast, but it gave me some twisted satisfaction. Thinking of the impact of my words on him. I combed his hair till he cried his heart, Once the soft sound slowly died I asked,

"Is it because of what I said?" I asked, to which he nodded in my neck. He slowly detached himself from my grasp & looked at me,

"Sorry, I ruined everything. I couldn't control myself" he barely whispered.

"You didn't ruined anything. I liked the impact my words had on you" my words made him smile,

"Glad to know your are cocky" he said as a fit of laughter blended in the air which reflected on my lips as well

"But even then a proper verbal reply would have been better" I poured makin him chuckle. Then again he did the unexpected.

He got on his knees, cheeks still damp, large smile on lips & eyes holding mine,
"Mingkwan daichingpaya jathurapoom you have been hereby informed that you are hated by forth jathurapoom daichingpaya to the core from the second he has seen your onyx eyes he has & till the moment death parts you both he promises that he will never leave your hand. And then again hold it in next life" his cheeky words has never failed to make me go weak in my legs.