Different perspectives

The sun set down taking away all the light from the sky & beautiful stars took their place, enlightening the darkness. Ming tried to remove every sign of distress from his face as he didn’t want the other to witness & ultimately be cause of rift between the brothers.

Forth came back with an overenthusiastic face, his happiness was at peak, that couldn’t be contained by his lips. His eyes kept looking for the person they solely belong to while narrating his family about the day. The silly boy even had the audacity to disappoint, on not finding the other in the living room, well what can be expected by the person who had the lunch box attached to his chest whole day.

“Mom where is ming?” forth finally asked, not finding the desired person

“He was in the garden a few moments ago” singto answered, hearing it forth didn’t wasted a single second to sprint to the boy.

Forth’s long legs strode to the garden where a lonely soul was standing staring the void,

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” forth eyed the wide dark sky, containing shiny beads.

“What is so beautiful about it? Just regular small stars, taking benefit of the absence of bigger star to show their supremacy” ming bitterly said, making forth chuckle,

“Well that’s a whole lot different perspective you have got there. All my life I have seen them as epitome of eternal beauty” forth’s eyes met ming’s as he ended his words,

“I am afraid you will change your perspective soon” ming’s eyes held forth’s gaze. The words spoken made forth to inch closer to the other,

“Then I am ready to welcome the new change, wholeheartedly” forth’s words were accompanied by his beaming smile & although it looked good on his handsome face but ming was now starting to get irritated.

“It’s late we should go in” ming half walked half ran inside but almost regretted realising it’s dinner time, dinning table, ughhhh he internally cringed at the thought. Ming almost lost his appetite he was about to turn back but decided otherwise.

Forth was gobsmacked thinking about what he has missed. Everyone in the table were speaking, he meant speaking too much.

Except for ming & pha. They both were weirdly avoiding forth.

‘’Here try this” forth passed shrimp in ming’s plate & he without lifting his chin from his chest accepted, forth’s eyes furrowed at the act, then he turned to his brother

“Pha pass me the pickle” as expected pha handed him the jar, but again the other also didn’t met his curios eyes, making him raise his brows.

Before forth could raise finger on anything, the dinner ended & everyone retired to their room. Forth like a good puppy hubby followed his other half to the room, silently noting the urgency of other to go back.

As soon as ming reached the room he excused himself & went to take shower.

“So what did you do the whole day” forth asked, seeing the boy freshly out from shower.