A Bit Cozy

Three months fast forward,

“Are you serious?” Ming said & unconsciously his decibels went higher resulting in a screeching sound.

“Ohhh gawddd calm your voice you idiot” singto hushed, pinching ming’s lips together.

“Ohhh sorryyy, wait you haven’t told anyone?” ming asked, to which the other shook his head with a shy smile.

“Why? Why haven’t you told them about the baby” ming almost screeched, well thankfully almost. But this question filled singto’s cheeks with red tint.

“Actually pha wanted to tell them all together & today he had to run for his surgery early morning, so hopefully at the evening”

“Awww look at you” ming crooned “I am soo happy for you” he hugged the boy making sure to avoid the non visible baby bump.

“Let me call forth, & make sure he comes early” ming was already on his way when singto stopped him,

“Don’t tell him just yet” to which Ming just waved.

“Hello, dear wifey” the voice came from the other side,

“Hello, hubby. Free to talk” ming spoke,

“Always for you baby. What is it? Already missing me?” he slurred,

“What if I said yes, will you come back?”

“Not until I am promised of some reward” he bargained.

“Then how about I ensure you of a surprise” ming started the price.

“Hmm… tempting enough. You better be ready” and with this he switched the call off.

Ming laughed at his husband’s tactics & walked back to the library in the conquest to read his book. Today is his leave day granted by the head office a.k.a his husband, after a very hectic week.

Just two minutes since ming has entered the room & he felt a pair of hands crawling on his waist, in ideal situation a person would have panicked but a smile only crawled on his lips.

“What are you doing here?” he asked leaning himself backwards.

“You told me to come early” the other person cheekily spoke.

“I don’t remember anything like that” ming shrugged the hands away,

“And you also said something about reward?” forth smirked, seeing ming’s redden cheeks.

“You really need to cleanse your ears darling. I haven’t spoken anything” ming batted his eye lashes challenging him. So forth laced his hands around ming’s waist & pulled him right on his chest leaving no gap.

“Let me just take my reward” without any further words forth claimed his reward.

“So what are you doing here? So early?” ming asked once the winner has had his full of rewards.