Character's Introduction

*Abhay Singh
  Age 27 years old

Main lead
A middle class well settled guy. His parents are dead so lives with maternal family. Completely opposite to normal Wattpad heroes. A sweet and Good boy loves his family and wants to love and cherish his wife all his life. Will die but never disrespect a woman.

* Aryaman Singh
Age 58 years old
Maternal Uncle (Mamu) of Abhay, retired from a government job. A responsible man loves his family.

* Ahana Aryaman Singh
Age 53 years old
Aryaman's wife, Maternal Aunt(Mami) of Abhay, housewife and kind and lovely lady.

* Ekansh Singh
Age 30 years old
Elder son of Aryaman and Ahana, Maternal Cousin (Bhai) of Abhay, a government employee, a good husband and son.

* Sonali Ekansh Singh
Age 28 years old
Wife of Ekansh, Sister in law (Bhabhi) of Abhay, darling daughter of the house because Aryaman and Ahana don't have one. Loves Abhay like her own son.

* Ekaksh Singh
Age 25 years old
Younger son of Aryaman and Ahana, Maternal Cousin (Chota) of Abhay, a jolly and goofy guy, pampered child of the house and loves Abhay the most.

* Simran
Age 22 years old
Female lead A lower middle class girl. Professionally an English Teacher loves her job. Good Daughter, sweet, introvert and mature girl. Want to do everything perfectly.  Doesn't think herself as beautiful but tries to recover it with her kindness and politeness.

* Rajiv Kumar
Age 48 years old
Father of Simran, owner of a general store, honest and responsible, silent man.

* Gargi Rajiv Kumar
Age 45 years old
Rajiv's wife, Mother of Simran. Housewife. Only extrovert of the family, always hyperactive, typical Indian mother.

* Chitra
Age 20 years old
Younger sister of Simran, doesn't like her sister at all. Doing graduation. Loves her Mother and Father.

* Rachit Kumar
Age 17 years old
Youngest child of Rajiv and Gargi, Little Brother of Simran, very annoying and irritating person for family but introvert for others.

* Mukur Verma
Age 27 years old
Best friend of Abhay.

*********

These are the main characters of our story. Some more characters will also come and go in the story which I wil introduce in the story itself.

I am not giving any face to the characters you can imagine whoever you want to. I mean that's the advantage of reading, right that you can imagine your long time crush as Hero and yourself as his Heroine.

So let me know your views about the story till then enjoy life to the fullest!!!!!

Please Read, Vote and Comment your views 🙏🙏🙏

Toodles!!!!