RUINED DATE!!

Author's POV

It is difficult to sit on a bike for three people. Hence they all were uncomfortable and most of them were Simran who was sitting at last. First, she was wearing a saree  with her hair open. Plus the less space she was sitting in.

She moved her face and tucked her hair behind her ear. At the same time Abhay adjusted the side mirror to see her face, who was looking beautiful as her hair came on her face and she was tucking them behind her ear again and again with an annoying pout which was making her look even more cute.

As he adjusted the mirror, Vasundhara looked into the mirror at the same time making Abhay sulk more.

"Beta, yeh sheesha pichhe ki gadiya (vehicles) dekhne ke liye hota hai. Apni shakal dekhni ke liye nahi." She said because she thought he was watching his own face in the mirror. To which he just passed a tight lip smile.

("Son, this mirror is meant to see the vehicles behind. Not to see your face.")

The rest of the journey went just like that Abhay being sulky and Simran kept hiding her smile looking at his cute pout.

They reached the parking lot of a grand shopping mall. Abhay parked the bike and they walked inside the mall.

The place was not very crowded but there were still many people which made Simran nervous. She walked a little fast as Abhay was walking with Vasundhara beside him and moved with Abhay matching steps. He smiled and held her hand seeing her nervous and uncomfortable.

As decided they moved towards PVR in the mall. Abhay asked Simran which genre of movie she wanted to watch but instead of her, Vasundhara replied.

"Mujhe koi hasi mazak wali film dekhni hai." Vasundhara replied.

("I want to watch a comedy movie.")

"Who's even asking you." Abhay muttered rolling his eyes which she couldn't hear.

Abhay again looked at Simran.

"Ummm.... Rom-com?" She replied unsure.

He nodded and went to the ticket counter. There was a movie of the same genre which was going to start in a few minutes and all seats were booked. But thankfully they got three seats. Abhay wanted the third seat to be a little away from their's but the whole world seemed against them and they got three seats in a line.

They took seats in the cinema hall. Vasundhara was again sitting between them. Abhay asked her at the side saying she will be more comfortable there. But she declined and thus the movie started with Abhay at the corner seat then Vasundhara in the middle and then Simran. Abhay from time to time kept looking at Simran but again Vasundhara asked him to watch the movie as they have come here to watch it. When he tried to pass popcorn to her even then Vasundhara took it. Whereas Simran couldn't help but giggle at Abhay's cute sulking face.

Finally, the longest movie of his life ended and they came out.

"Ummm... Masi aap auto se ghar chale jao. Hum shaam Tak aate hai." Abhay said wanting to spend some alone time with his wife.

("Ummm... Aunt, you go home by auto. We will come till evening.")

"Tum log ab kaha jaoge? Aisa karte hai lunch kar lete hai phir sath mein hi Ghar chalte hai." She advised making him feel terrible.

("Where will you guys go now? Let's do this, we'll have lunch, then go home together.")

"Lekin aapko toh bahar ka khana pasand nahi hai na." Abhay reminded her, frustrated of her being the third wheel between them.