HE'S HURT

Hello my dear readers 👋

I hope you all are doing fine.

My exams are not over yet, but still I typed the chapter then edited and posted it. So I need my sweet fruit as in lots of votes and comments for my hard work.

And also, please do read the previous chapter if you forget where we were.

Happy Reading 😘

Abhay was riding the bike at a normal pace. It was late evening. The sun has sat which has made the environment much cooler now. The wind was blowing and kissing Simran's cheeks making her smile. Abhay smiled to see her smile from the side mirror. The ride was peaceful. Her head resting on his shoulder and a smile on her lips left like the world to him.

After sometime Abhay stopped the bike making her remove her head from his shoulder. She looked at him confused about why they stopped here. Abhay gestured her towards the left. There was a dhaba style restaurant.

"The food here is amazing." He said with a small smile to which she smiled back.

"But I'm not hungry." She said cutely.

"You are. Let's go and eat something. I'm also very hungry." He said and gestured for her to get down from the bike but she shook her head cutely.

He sighed and asked when she had the last meal. She immediately lowered her head as she had dinner with him last night. And till now she hasn't had anything since then.

"Please" Before he could say anything she said too cutely to be ignored.

"Ok fine. I'll take the parcel. We'll eat at home. Is that okay?" He asked and she nodded instantly.

They both got down the bike and entered the restaurant. When he saw her getting nervous seeing so many people there, he held her hand and walked with her.

He asked the waiter to pack butter chicken and garlic naan. They waited for a few minutes till their parcel and again started the journey towards the house.

As they reached, Simran got down the bike and Abhay parked it on the right side. It was half past midnight. He unlocked the door with his keys and saw the hall was filled with darkness indicating that everyone had slept.

"Aap yahan rukiye. Main yeh plates mein daalkar Lata hun." Abhay said showing the food in containers.

("You wait here. I'll bring it in plates.")

Before she could say anything or offer him help, he turned around and walked towards the kitchen leaving her in the middle of the dark living room.

Though she was not afraid of darkness, this house is quite big as compared to Simran's parents' house. That's the reason she gave herself of getting scared. Stupid.

Just then something or more precisely someone collided with her.

"Who's this?" A sleepy voice asked.

She understood it was Ekansh.

"I...It's me. Simran." She told. 

"Simran? Who?"

"Ummm..." She didn't understand what to say now.

Just then Abhay came there with food in one plate.

"Bhai. It's us. Abhay and ...." He was saying when Ekansh interrupted.

"Ohh Simran. I'm so sorry. Actually mein nind mein tha na toh bhul gya." He reasoned.