UNWANTED GUEST

After praying at the temple, Abhay dropped Simran at Mami 's place and went to his office.

As Simran entered, she heard loud voices of someone laughing, which brought a big smile on her face.

Sonali and Ekaksh were watching something on the phone and laughing out loud.

"Hello People." She announced her presence loudly and excitedly.

"OMG... Who's this beautiful doll?" Sonali exclaimed and ran to hug her.

"Someone is looking hot." Ekaksh fanned his face and Simran slapped his arm playfully and he hugged her.

They chuckled and sat talking. They wished her for the anniversary and the conversation took the turn on how excited Abhay was about marriage and how he developed a crush on her in one meeting itself, that made Simran blush.

"Umm... By the way. Mamu aur Mami Kahan hai?" She asked to escape from their teasing.

"Oh them. They are sleeping." Ekaksh told.

"Till now? It's 10:30 already. Is their health okay?" She asked worried as sh never seen them sleeping till this late.

"Yeah, don't worry. They are absolutely fine. Actually yesterday was the birthday party of Papa's friend's grandson. So they went there and came late night. That's why they are still sleeping." Sonali informed to which she nodded.

"Let's disturb them." Ekaksh said excitedly.

"NO. They must really tired. That's why they are sleeping till this late. We should not disturb them and let them rest." Simran said immediately but was opposed by Sonali.

"I think Akshu is right." Sonali agreed.

"Why are you guys so excited about it?" Simran was confused. But both of them shrugged and dragged her towards Aryaman and Ahana's room.

"Wait. Let me knock first." Simran was about to knock but Sona and Akshu shook their heads at her and barged in the room dragging her along.

As soon as they entered they all did an 'aww' seeing Aryaman and Ahana sleeping cuddling together.

Simran was about to say that they should go back but before that Ekaksh jumped on the bed and making space for himself. He laid down on the bed between them and snuggled with Aryaman.

When He felt someone else in his arms other than Ahana, he opened his eyes and looked at Ekaksh groggily.

"What are you doing here?" Aryaman asked in his sleepy voice.