CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING

Abhay reached his home to talk to his wife as his friend made him understood. He entered the house it find it awefully quite. He looked around standing in the middle of the living room but no sound of a human reached his ear. He walked towards the kitchen thinking Simran might be there but didn't find her. Now he was panicking he briskily walked towards his room and found her there. Her back was facing him.

All her hair were resting on her left shoulder giving him a clear view of her smooth back and waist, which was unwantedly igniting a fire inside him. Till now Abhay was like some saint whose austerity could not be broken by even a goddess of seduction. But from the day Simran came into his life he feels like he was loosing his control over his mind, body and even soul. Moreover, the seductress was so innocent that she didn't even have any idea of what she was doing to him.

Abhay walked slowly towards her who hadn't notied him yet. As he reached beside her, he saw that she was packing her clothes in a duffle bag. His breath stuck in his throat thinking that she was going to leave him.

"No no no no... please please please don't leave me." He said terrified with the thought of her leaving him.

Simran turned hearing his voice and surprised to see him standing beside her. But was utterly shocked when she noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes which got wet in the rain. Though the water was not dripping off his clothes but they were quite wet and his shoes were completely soaked. His hair were messed up. He was not looking like the same Abhay who left for office in the morning. Seeing him she remembered when he came home in the afternoon and the whole incident. Simran was in her thoughts when he kneel down and hugged her legs crying asking sorry again again making her confuse. She thought he might scold her or something but him appologising was something didn't make sense to her.

"Please Jann mujhe chhod ke mat jao. Main nahi reh sakta tumhare bina. Main mar jaunga. Please I'm really sorry. Very very sorry. I won't do anything you don't like. Main tumhari sari baat manunga but please mujhe chhod ke mat jao. Please please please." He cried hugging her legs.

(Please My life, don't go leaving me. I can't live without you. I'll die without you. Please I'm really sorry. Very very sorry. I won't do anything you don't like. I will listen to you all but please don't leave me. Please please please.".)

After much effort Simran finally succeeded in removing his hold from her legs. She made him sit on the bed and made him drink water with her hands because his hands were shivering. She wiped his face with her saree's pallu (or end of the saree).

"Kya hua hai. Aap aise kyu bol rahe hai. Main aapko chhod ke kahin nahi jaa rahi." She said to him who looked at her.

("What happened? Why are you speaking like that? I am not leaving you anywhere.")

"Pakka." He asked forwarding his hand as if asking her to promise him that she won't leave him. She kept her hand in his and kissed his knuckles saying "pakka".

He smiled and hugged her as if he left her she would disappear from his arms.

After he was little calm down Simran removed his arms around her and bent down to remove his shoes.

"What are you doing?" He shouted making her scared.

"Woh... woh main bass aapke shoes nikal rahi thi. Aapko thand lag jaygi." She said nervous because of his sudden shouting.

(That.... that I was just removing your shoes. You'll catch a cold.")

"Don't touch my feet. I don't like it." He said holding her hands. He kissed them and removed his shoes himself.