FIRST DAY

Abhay's House

Abhay and Simran slept maintaining respectable distance between them. After sometime Simran felt hot because of which her sleep broke. She was about to get up but could not because of Abhay sleeping with his head on her shoulder and hand on her midriff holding her firmly and legs entangled with her. She blushed seeing their position and tried to remove his hand in order to switch on the fan but he held her more tightly and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

She was feeling more hot now. First, because the fan was off. Plus, this few hour old husband of hers was cuddling the hell out of her. And she had never been much of a cuddler. Getting irritated, she moved him with force. And he turned his back towards her and slept.

Shaking her head, at the heavy sleeper she walked towards the switch-board and one by one pressed all the buttons. But the fan didn't turn on.

Confused she looked at the ceiling and sighed seeing there no fan.

Jo chiz hai hi nahi woh chalu kaise hogi.

("How can a thing which does not exist work?")

She thought and went to sit on the bed with a huff. She looked at him and got irritated seeing him sleeping so soundly. She was also tired but couldn't sleep because of the high temperature in the room.

Having no choice she laid down next to him with some distance between them but he immediately snuggled into her. She was about to push him but stopped seeing him sleeping so peacefully. She smiled and caressed his jaw. He felt ticklish and hid his face in the crook of her neck. Slowly she also fell into deep slumber caressing his hair.

In the morning, Abhay's sleep broke and looked around to find themselves cuddling. She had her head on his chest, legs entangled with his' and his hands resting on her stomach. He blushed seeing their position and removed her head from his chest carefully so as not to disturb her sleep. He sat there for a few minutes looking at her sleeping like a baby.

"Meri Jaan." He whispered moving her hair away from her face. After sometime, he went to the washroom to freshen up and got ready in casuals. He came out of the room to let her sleep.

("My life")

Abhay's look

Abhay's look

As he came to the living room and saw everyone sitting leisurely. He wished everyone morning and they replied back with a smile. He sat beside Ekansh and Ahana went to the kitchen to make coffee for him.

"Bhai, waise Aaj aapka record toot gaya." Ekaksh said playing games on his phone.

("Brother, by the way your record has broken today.")

"Which record?" Abhay asked confused.

"Arey aapka Roz 5 baje uthne ka record." He said in his response  Abhay rolled his eyes.