COTTON CANDY

Author's POV

Simran was all ready for the day and was trying to wake Abhay up from almost twenty minutes.

Simran's Look

Simran's Look

"Suniye.." Simran tried to wake Abhay up as it was already half past seven, but he was still sleeping like there's no tomorrow.

("Listen...")

"Suniye..." She again called him and shook him a little from his shoulder but he didn't budge at all.

("Listen...")

"Suniye... Please wake up or else Masi will be angry if we get late for breakfast." She tried once again but to no avail. He moved and slept on his stomach hiding his face with a pillow and that little smile which formed on his lips at his cute wife's cute way of calling him. But he has decided that today he won't respond until she calls him by his name. He was dying to hear his name in her sugary voice.

("Listen...")

Simran kept calling and shaking him but he didn't wake up. Abhay now knows that his innocent wife is too innocent to understand anything. Just then she thought to let him sleep and not to disturb him or else he might get more angry.

As he hadn't talked to her much for the past two days. It's been two days since the incident, her pagphera incident when her father almost called her characterless and accused her of having an affair with the man she never ever heard the name of.

From that incident it's been two days, Abhay hadn't talked to her much. Just basic and casual talking. Though she missed him and his caring nature but couldn't gather courage to confront him and talk to him. She knew he was hurt because she didn't trust him enough that she could share her pain and problems with him.

She stepped back to let him sleep some more just then Abhay turned and pulled her hand such that the next second, she was laying on the bed on her back and he was hovering over her.

Everything happened so fast that she was still in shock. Her wide black kohl filled and open mouth was giving in to her shock.

"Mrs. Simran Abhay Singh. For your kind information I have a name and I would be very pleased if you call me by my name."

Mrs. Simran Abhay Singh.

Her name never sounded this beautiful and his husky morning voice made it even more beautiful.

Something in her stomach did a flip and butterflies began to flutter like before they were in some cage and his closeness freed them away. And his breath fanning over her face didn't help a bit.

She wondered if it's possible to not have any morning breath. Because he just woke up and still his breath was as fresh as after brushing and flossing.