AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS

Abhay was moving his lips against hers as if assuring himself that she is safe and sound in his arms and her mother's words did not do any bad to her about which she was foreign. On the other hand Simran was perplexed with his sudden move. Though they were quite close now yet Abhay maintained a respectable distance. But right now soft caressing of his lips on hers' was taking her away from any sane thoughts.

They kept standing there in the rain kissing pouring their affection, acceptence and respect for each other. Suddenly the clouds thudered loudly bringing them out of their trance. They seperated from each other. Simran closed her eyes feelling shy not able to match his gaze. Where as Abhay was too shocked to react. He came here to see if she is alright not to kiss her that too like this.

'How I can do this. I... I kissed her that too without her consant. I'm such a monster. What she must be feeling right now. She is not even looking at me. I was cursing Gargi Aunty that what kind of mother she is. She treated her own daughter so badly. And what I did. I'm such a curse in the name of a husband.'

His inner self was cursing him and making him more guilty as if he did some crime. He couldn't stand there in front of the person with whom he did such a wrong thing or may be a SIN.

Simran, blushing like a new bride looked at her husband who was looking at her with guilt in his eyes. Her smile fell, the shine in her eyes vanished noticing the tears in his eyes.

Although it was raining, his red eyes were telling everything.

'He is guilty to kiss me. That means he does not love me. Leave love, he does not even like me nor consider me as his wife. The love and adoration I have seen in his eyes till now was all a lie. Because if that would have been true then he won't be feeling guilty now. Maybe it was my wrong interpretation. I took his gentleman nature and respectful behaviour as love.(chuckle) Of course, no-one behaved this nicely with me ever and when he did. I thought he loves me. ME? Whom her parents never loved. Whom no one ever cared about. It was so wrong of me to take his respect as love. No one can love me. I don't deserve any one's love. I'm just a responsibility to him. Before marriage, I was a burden on my parents and now on my husband. Mummy says rightly I am just a disappointment, a burden and bad omen. And no one love burdens. I'm so bad. The person who is always happy and goofy, is crying only because of me.'

She was lost in her thoughts and her eyes filled with tears playing all the curses she heard till now. Abhay could not see her like this who was looking broken that too because of him. He turned and left without sparing a glance at her.

Simran was still standing there, on the terrace drenching in the rain. After calming her inner turmoil and collecting all the courage to face Abhay she came down to find the house empty. The deafening silence of the house was mocking her. This was her life. LONELINESS. She was and is alone. That's how she is going to be all her life.

She looked around the house which was looking very different from the time she first stepped in here. She had changed many things here because she thought that now finally she got her home where she can live however she wants and do as she pleases. But she was so wrong. A Bad Omen doesn't deserve a home. She doesn't deserve happiness. The only thing she deserves is ignorance and loneliness. She was crying bitterly.

Abhay who left the house in hurry now didn't know where to go. He was roaming around for one or two hours in drenched state. Then he saw time in his phone which thankfully he forgot in the car and thus it saved from terrible bath. It was five in the evening which meant Mukur would be home anytime. So he took the turn to go Mukur's house.