THE MOMENTS

"Agar bura nahi laga toh phir se karlu?" He whispered huskily in her ears. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were looking like a tomato.

("If you don't feel bad then should I do it again?")

Simran averted her eyes, feeling shy in front of his heated gaze. She knew that he was teasing her but still couldn't meet his eyes. 

Abhay held her chin and made her look at himself. He kissed her forehead and her nose. She just hugged him hiding her face from his mischievous eyes.

"You are blushing this much after a kiss. What will happen when we'll do more." He teased her.

"Ugh.. Abhay nahi Karo na." She whined and hugged him tightly.

("Ugh... don't do it Abhay.")

"Achha, nahi karta. Bass." He chuckled at her cute whining and closed his eyes tightening his hold on her.

("Well, won't do it. Okay.")

*******************************

She was surprised when she woke up and found Abhay sleeping soundly beside her. As everyday he wakes up at around five or five thirty that too without alarm or anything. She let him sleep knowing how stressful the last day was.

She removed his arm from her waist and untangled her legs from his. She got off the bed but again sat there caressing his hair when he stirred in his sleep. She took her pillow and put it close to him. Abhay hugged it as soon as he smelled her fregnance from it and slept again. She kissed his forehead and went to the washroom to get freshen up.

She came out of the washroom with damp hair caressing them with a towel and stood in front of the dressing table. She flipped her hair and droplets from her wet hair landed on Abhay's face breaking his peaceful sleep.

Abhay opened his eyes feeling water drops on his face. He wiped his face and looked upwards with his sleepy eyes. But got confused seeing cieling there. He thought it was raining but he was sleeping in the room.

'Toh phir paani kahan se aaya.' He thought and laid on the bed again when his eyes fell on Simran who was pouting and had a lipstick in her hand.

('So where did the water come from?')

She applied two quotes the lipstick on her lips then kissed the back of her palm to remove excess colour. On the other side, Abhay was thinking how lucky her hand is to be kissed by her soft lips every morning. Then she wiped her hand with tissue where her lips were printed and combed her hair completely unaware of someone's gaze and thoughts.

She was wearing a sparkling black saree. Her long hair was moving with her each move giving him a tantalizing glance of her thin waist. Her light pink colour of lips was inviting him to taste them. Her eyes filled with kohl was looking so beautiful that he wanted to be drawn into them. Don't know if it was real or just his delusion that she got more beautiful after marriage. Actually she was getting more pretty day by day. Everyday she would look more beautiful than the previous day making Abhay feel what he did to get such an angel. In his college days, he used to feel bad seeing all his friends in relationships when he was single. But now he was glad that he didn't have any. If this is God's gift to him for being alone. He was ready to be alone for all his life to have her.

Abhay was lost in her beauty when she turned around and he closed his eyes pretending to be asleep. She smiled and shook her head seeing him sleeping with a pout. She walked to the kitchen, made his coffee and came back to the room. Abhay immediately closed his eyes hearing her anklets sound. She came and sat beside him caressing his hair.