THE D-DAY

Author's POV

Abhay was fully ready in Cream  colored sherwani with golden thread work which was matched with maroon colored shawl and turban with golden thread work on it. He was looking like some king. And today this King was ready to bring his Queen home. He eyes were sparkling with happiness and a gorgeous smile which became a part of his face, from the time he has seen her for the first time.

The rituals of 'Sehra Bandi' were done (a ritual in which a turban is tied on the groom's head with a kalgi- turban accessory) by Abhay's paternal cousin sisters to see whom he was not much pleased with

The rituals of 'Sehra Bandi' were done (a ritual in which a turban is tied on the groom's head with a kalgi- turban accessory) by Abhay's paternal cousin sisters to see whom he was not much pleased with. But he couldn't say anything.

Small rituals like 'Surma lagai' and Tilak of the mares were done by Sonali and Ahana respectively. And it was time to take barat to the venue.

Abhay didn't want to sit on the mare as he thought it would be uncomfortable and all. That's why for him, the chariot was arranged which was increasing his pride. He was looking like a true King sitting on the royal chariot.

His friends and family were dancing crazily in front, on the beat of Dhol and Baja and his paternal family were also walking slowly behind.

Simran was ready in her bridal heavy outfit. Her hair, makeup everything was done. She was looking breathtaking in her heavy golden worked maroon lehenga. Her tailbone length thick brown hair was tied in the beautiful braid with roses making it look more gorgeous. The beauticians were doing the last minute touch-up.

Simran's Wedding Look Aesthetics

"Gudiya!" Amita entered and Gargi was following her. Listening to her voice Simran turned towards them and smiled. The beauticians started wrapping their things as her makeup was done.

("Doll!")

"Haye! meri bachi kitni pyari lag Rahi hai hai. Kisi ki Nazar na Lage." Saying Amita removed a little kajal from her eyes and put it behind Simran's ear in order to save her from evil eyes.