STOMACH ACHE

"Ahh!"

Simran woke up feeling a little pain in her stomach. She turned around in the bed to get a comfortable position but the pain didn't subside.

At last, she got up off the bed and saw the other side of the bed empty like always.

"Tsk. Why does he need to get up so early everyday." She mumbled in a sleepy tone.

She then remembered last night and the heat rushed to her cheek. She never ever dreamt or even imagined this much intimacy with Abhay. Before marriage all she wanted from this marriage was little respect and trust. But guess, reality is more beautiful than dreams.

She was busy getting shy when she looked down and frowned seeing herself in shirt which Abhay was wearing last night.

She didn't remember wearing it. Abhay might have made her wear it. She blushed thinking the possibility of the same.

Abhay entered the room with breakfast tray in his hands and a rose in his mouth to find Simran lost in her thoughts.

"Good morning Jaan." He said and hissed as his lips touched a thorn.

Simran hurriedly held the tray from his hands and remove the rose from his mouth to see blood on his lips.

"Tsk, yeh kya kiya apne?" She clicked her tongue and said. She took a tissue from the beside table and wipe the blood off.

("Tsk, what did you do?")

"I was just trying to be romantic." He said with a pout.

"Aise?" She exclaimed. He looked at her getting worried for him. Unknowingly, he felt good seeing her tense. For him.

("Like this?")

"Woh movies mein dikhate hai na. Hero aise breakfast leke aata hai heroine ke liye. I thought to do the same for you but..."

(“They show in the movies, right. The hero brings breakfast like this for the heroine...)

"Woh movies hai yeh nahi... Aur na aap hero Naa mein koi heroine. Kya zarurat this yeh sab karne ki. Ab lag gayi na aapko." She said scolding him.

("It's not those movies... and neither are you the hero nor there is any heroine in me. What is the need to do all this. Now you are hurt, aren't you?")

"It's nothing much." He tried to pacify who was getting worked up for a small cut.

"Abhay please take care of yourself. You are the only one I have. I can't see you in pain." She whispered as her eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Jaan, I'm all okay. Don't get so worried for nothing." He said and hugged her close feeling angry at himself that he made his Jaan cry first thing in the morning.

"Listen, I have an idea with that we can heal it." He said and she looked at him confused and then nodded hurriedly getting up off the bed.

"I'll get the antiseptic ointment." She said but he pulled her such that she landed on his lap. She blushed at their position.

"Argh, not the ointment." He said to her confused yet shy face.

"Then?" Her frown got deeper.

"Heal it with a kiss." He whispered bringing his face closer. Her eyes widened at his words as blood rushed to her neck and cheeks making him smile.