THE TALK

Author's POV

Rajiv didn't want to listen to Aryaman but his orthodox thinking was not letting him go against him specifically to go against the groom's family. According to him they are superior to the girl's family and he didn't want to do anything which could anger them and they could cancel the-not-yet-fixed marriage.

Sighing he said okay and looked at his daughter gesturing her not to do or say anything which could be an obstacle in the marriage. She understood and nodded and without looking at Abhay said, "Chale" (let's go) who stood up from his place and followed her silently.

The railing of stairs to the terrace was beautifully decorated with the devil's ivy which was giving the area a warm and energetic vibe.

They reached the terrace without talking and Abhay was observing the simple yet beautiful house which had a more beautiful terrace garden with many colorful plants and vines.

They silently sit on the chair at the back side of the terrace. Simran still hasn't watched the face of the guy who is going to be her husband soon, although he was sitting exactly in front of her looking at her without even blinking his eyes and a smile which never left his mouth from the time his eyes fell on her. According to him, she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life. Her simplicity and cuteness which was making it hard for him to control his feelings. At the same time he was confused and mad at himself because it's the first time he is feeling this way for a girl and that too in the first meeting.

He was looking at her waiting for her to look into his eyes at least once. But she was embarrassed and was thinking that he and his family would definitely reject her and she would have to face her parents wrath for it.

When he had enough so he said genuinely praising her, "Your voice is melodious." which she took as a taunt.

She finally said in her euphonious voice, "I... I'm sor..... Sorry. I seriously didn't have any idea that there would be so many people. I'm really very sorry. I didn't mean to trouble you all."

"No, no please aap sorry mat boliye. I was genuinely appreciating you. You sing so well." He said ever so softly.

(Please don't say sorry.)

That's when she looked into his eyes for the first time and was lost in his honey brown eyes which was looking the most beautiful sight to her. Moving from his eyes her eyes fell on his nose which was sharper than hers. His natural pink lips made her more jealous of him. His fair complexion, sharper than knife jawline and broad shoulders which took her attention. However, he didn't have abs but was quite fit because of which the white shirt was clinging to his body like a second skin. All in all he was a handsome man, more good looking than her. Then why did he get ready to meet her. An average looking girl. Maybe his family also didn't tell him about her like hers or else he would have never come here. That's what she thought.

She was lost in him. He clicked his fingers in front of her when she came out of her lala land and found him looking at her with an amusing expression.

God! He caught me checking him out. She thought.

She looked down blushing which was not clearly visible because of her wheatish skin but could be seen when noticed minutely. For a few seconds again there was complete silence then Abhay decided to break it again.

"Ahem.... Aap ko kuchh puchhna hai?" He asked.

("Ahem....You want to ask something?")

"Nhi." She replied mono symbolic.

("No")

"Apne baare mein kuchh batana hai?" He asked again.