SHE LIKES HIM!

Simran was in the kitchen reheating the food when she felt two arms snacking around her. Before she could scream in fear, the person kept his hand on her mouth.

She sighed when she felt that it was Abhay.

"Aa.... aap kya kar rahe hai?? I got scared." She exclaimed taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Wha...what are you doing??...")

"Dil bahut kamzor hai aapka. Zara si baat pr aise Darr jati hai." He chuckled.

("Your heart is very weak. You get scared like this on the smallest thing.")

"You go out and sit with him. I'll bring the dishes." She said trying to remove his arms around her bare waist which was making it difficult for her to concentrate on the work instead of those butterflies that she was feeling because of his touch.

"No, I'll help you." He said tightening his hold around her.

"Please. Go. What will he think we both are here and he is sitting there alone. He is our guest, right. We should be good hosts and attend our guest with respect. Hmm.." She again tried to send him out. Though after being away from her for the whole day, he didn't want to leave her for even a second now. But she was right.

He kissed her cheek still hugging her from back and loosened his hold on her. He stepped back and walked out but stopped at the entrance.

Turning around he again came back to where he was standing a few seconds ago and stood in front of Simran who was now facing him confused as he looked very serious. He took two long but slow steps.

"Why you always keep pushing me away. When will that day come when you will call me yourself. When you won't push me like this away from yourself." He said with a pout.

She shook her head in no. She wanted to cup his cheeks but he was too tall still she kept her one hand on his cheek and by the other hand held the shelf for balance as she was standing on her toes.

"Please don't say like that. I'm not pushing you away. I swear I never meant to hurt you even slightly. It's just I don't want him to feel that he is unwelcomed here. I don't want to disrespect him. But if I hurt you then I'm really sorry. Trust you are more important to me even than my own father."

He held her by her waist and lifted her such now her forehead was exactly in front of his lips whereas her feet were dangling in the air. He kissed her forehead.

"Relax, I was just teasing you. But you don't understand jokes. And always starts crying." He said wiping the corner of her eyes.

"By the way, you are looking beautiful like always but.." He said.

"But..." She asked.

"But more hot than always." He whispered in her ear making her feel those butterflies which only erupt because of his closeness. He pulled himself a little back to see her eyes closed.

"You look more beautiful in my arms." He again whispered tightening his hold on him. Till now she was all red blushing.

She kept her head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"I think this guest is really unwanted here." He said hugging her back.

She looked at him. Her chin was resting on his chest and arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Please jaaiye na."

("Please go.")

"Jaan, your audio and video isn't matching ."