MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Abhay's POV

It's been a week since the topic of the marriage started and from that time only I have been shown the pictures of about twenty girls. And I liked no one. They were all good but I don't know....I didn't feel like meeting them or knowing them and if I'm not feeling connected with them in the initial times then how will I be able to live with them for the whole life.

That's what I told Mami and bhabhi but they said if I won't meet and talk to them then how would I even feel connected. And I think if I feel connected to them by seeing their pictures then only I will go to meet them. Reverse opinion. Now what can I say. They all have already decided that now they won't show me the picture of any girl and will directly make me meet her.

So we all are going to see the girl with my marriage proposal. I asked them to arrange a date for me and her but No. They said NO straight away. As they think if I go to meet her alone then I will mess up. I mean why would I even do that. I don't want to die single. But who will make them understand. They are on a mission To Get Abhay married ASAP .

Now I'm ready to meet my could be wife.

Abhay's Look

After getting ready, I moved towards the living area to see him sprawled on the sofa stuffing something in his mouth and no one around. My mood went off just by seeing his face. God why can't you see me happy for a few days. Tch..

"Awwww, my baby look at you! You look so good darling." My best friend Mukur Verma exclaimed in his girly voice which I hate to the core. He stood seeing me and hugged me so delicately like I'm actually a baby.

I patted his back and broke the hug but he didn't leave my shoulders and scanned me with his eyes from top to bottom and said again in his irritating girly voice, "baby, you look so thin. Aren't you eating well?"

I finally said as I was not able to bear his irritating voice more, "Mukur first, I'm not thin. You are getting fatter day by day. I'm fit" and jerked his hands off my shoulders, "And second, stop behaving like my girlfriend." I checked my shirt to see if there was any stain as he was munching chips a few minutes ago with the same hands.

As I diverted my attention towards him from my shirt and saw that he again sprawled on the sofa munching on chips like he was doing a few minutes ago.

"Baby, you don't have one. That's why I have to behave like your girlfriend." He said licking the empty bowl which was earlier filled with chips, directly with his tongue. Ewww. I snatched the bowl from his hand and kept it on the table.

"By the way, what are you doing here and when did you come back from Delhi?" I enquired.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you right....I just came here directly from the station. Actually I missed my baby a lot so I thought to see you first."