FIRST KISS-HER & HIS

Simran was getting ready for the day. She was applying her daily makeup i.e moisturizer, kajal and lipstick when her eyes fell on the note kept on the dressing table.

e moisturizer, kajal and lipstick when her eyes fell on the note kept on the dressing table

She saw the note and smiled at his caring nature. Once she forgot to have lunch. From then onwards he always reminds her about her meals.

She couldn't help but blush seeing the red heart in the note. Shaking her head at herself, she went downstairs.

Her breakfast was kept there in a plate covered with another and a red rose was beside the plate. She uncovered the plate. She smiled seeing her favourite Aloo Paratha. She picked the rose and started to have her food after kissing the rose.

Sometimes she even forgets about this rose thing. But Abhay never did. He had given her a rose everyday without fail. Such a sweetheart.

She ate her breakfast and indulge herself in the house courses.

********************************

"Sir, I am sorry. I don't know how I made such a silly mistake. I'm really very sorry." An employee of Abhay's team requested.

"First of all, relax, take a deep breath and have water." Abhay forwarded the glass of water kept on his desk towards the guy who was looking really nervous about the mistake he made.

The guy as if was thirsty from decades, picked up the glass and drank the whole water in one go.

"Now feeling better?" Abhay asked to which he nodded.

"Listen, it's okay to make mistakes. But I know one thing that you are one of the best designers of our team. I understand you guys might be nervous because of the vitalness of the present deal and the client. But this is also the time to show your talent and potential. So just relax, don't think about anything and focus on your work. We have enough time in our hands. Just don't get nervous." Abhay tried to make him understand who was looking now relived after listening to Abhay's perspective.

He nodded and thanking him picked up the file and turned to go and the door of the cabin burst opened and there came Mukur Verma whistling as it was not an office but a hanging garden. Abhay saw and rolled his eyes at him getting back to his work.

The guy left bowing his head in greeting Mukur who just nodded busy in whistling weirdly.

"Stop this. Don't you have any work. Just go do your work and let me do mine." Abhay said frustated because of his weird whistling.

"Baby you have forgotten me completely. You know how much I miss you but you are so busy in your work these days. I miss you my love." He said softly making Abhay irritated.

"Urggh.. Why do you irritate me like this. Can't you talk like humans. How many times I've asked to not behave like my girlfriend."

"Tsk no one loves me. Okay fine, let's talk like best friends." Mukur said.