LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE

Abhay was about to place his lips on her when they heard gasps and parted away from each other.

Abhay's whole family was standing at the doorstep of the kitchen looking so shocked as if they saw eighth wonder of the world.

"Umm.... I think I need to visit eye specialist soon. I'm seeing rubbish. Aryamaan said coming out of the shock making the couple red in embarrassment.

"Papa, did you also see Bhai and Bhabhi kissing?" Ekaksh asked not  believing his eyes.

"I know right. I thought they won't come over the formalities for years. But see they are making out. That too in the kitche." Sonali exclaimed.

Ahana saw how everyone was teasing them who were standing there with tomato-like faces hanging down.

"Okay enough now. No one will tease my babies." She said and went towards them. She took their balaiyan to save them from evil eyes.

"Waise bhai. Aap kya RamLila wala scene recreate kar rahe the. Par usmain toh lal rang hota hai na." Ekaksh asked innocently.

("By the way brother. Were you recreating the Ramleela scene? But it has red colour, isn't it?"  Ekaksha asked innocently.)

"Ang laga de re,
Mohe rang laga de re,
Main toh Teri joganiyaa,
Tu jog laga de re.." He sang.

"No, the perfect song for this situation is...

Ishq ka rang safed Piya,
Na chhal na kapat,
Na Bhed Piya..." She sang teasing them who could not take anymore teasing.

Abhay looked at Simran and they both ran towards their room leaving others laughing at their misery.

*******************************

Abhay and Simran reached their room. Abhay locked the door and looked at Simran who was already looking at him. They kept looking at each other for a few seconds and burst into the fits of laughter.

Simran was laughing so hard that she almost lose her balance and was about to fall when Abhay held her by waist. She closed her eyes in anticipation to land on the floor but then opened her eyes feeling herself in his safe embrace. She giggled at her clumsyness and he smiled seeing her happy.

They both showered again and changed in fresh pair of clothes.

*********************************

"Took you so long bhai, What happened. Phir koi moment bann gaya tha kya." Ekaksh said when he saw Abhay and Simran coming down the stairs.

("Took you so long bhai, What happened. Was there again some moment created.")

Everyone laughed and the couple again turned red.

"Enough. Now no one will tease my doll. You can do whatever you want with this boy. Come here doll." Aryaman called Simran and she walked towards him with a smile.

She sat beside Aryaman and he patted her head lovingly.

"Does this boy take care of you." He asked pointing towards Abhay. She looked at Abhay who was looking at her with a smile.

"Yes mamu. He does. A lot. She smiled at Abhay who winked at her making her look away in shyness.

Ahana and Sonali had already prepared the breakfast which Abhay and Simran had left in between. After eating, they sat talking everything and anything when Ekaksh was getting bored. He stood up from his place and roamed around the living area finding something interesting. His eyes fell on the music player and he smiled. He connected his phone with the music player. He played the song and started dancing.