ONE MONTH!!

Hello my dear readers 👋👋

I know you guys won't reply. But at least one can try.

Hope you guys are doing well...

And

A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Simran got scared when Abhay opened the strings of her blouse. She thought he wanted to consummate their marriage. She was still not ready for the big step in life. Though she has started trusting him more than before. But it's  been just a week since their marriage and she still needs time.

She thought that he wouldn't force her if she said that she's not ready for physical intimacy. But her mother's teachings, more like warnings were running in her mind. 'Never disobey your husband. Never say no. Be a devoting wife. Men can't take rejection.' were her words. She advised her to silently submit herself to her husband as per his wishes or desires.

But she never felt or estimated Abhay as that kind of husband. He has always been very caring and respectful towards her. On the other hand, she didn't want to make him angry either. So she decided to be silent and bear whatever is coming.

Abhay turned her around who was looking really anxious and nervous. He pulled her closer by her waist. Her eyes were still closed as if waiting for him to do something or praying for him not to do anything.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. He kept looking at her who was looking cute with a frown and biting her lips in nervousness.

She opened her eyes a few seconds later when she didn't feel any of his attempts.

"Go and get changed." He said and flickered her nose smiling.

"Why you... I mean that.." She stuttered pointing her finger towards her back.

"Oh that. You couldn't tie those strings yourself in the morning. That's means you couldn't open them too. So I helped because I know you gonna hesitate a lot for a small thing. So just change and come till then I'll change here in the room." He said explaining to which she nodded and sighed in relief.

She scolded herself to thinking so much when he was just helping her. She shook her head and her own overthinking self and went to washroom with nightwear.

When she came out and saw shirtless Abhay was combing his hair. It was the first time she saw him without a shirt. He was not muscular or bulky. In fact, was perfectly fit and somewhat lean but with broad shoulders. His fair skin was shining under the dim night lights. She couldn't help but stare at his hot naked torso. Unaware of her gaze, he kept the comb on the dressing table and sprayed some perfume. She averting her eyes as soon as he turned around.

He frowned in confusion seeing her blushing with her eyes lowered.

"Let's sleep?" came out as a question because of his confusion.

"Aap aise soyenge?" She asked looking at him but even after trying so much her stubborn eyes wandered over his torso.

("Will you sleep like this?")

"Haa, kyu? Aise sone mein kya problem?" He said and looked at himself again in the mirror.

("Yes, why? What's the problem in sleeping like this?")

"Nothing. No problem." She said and laid on her side with her back facing him.

He shooked his head at her and laid on his side facing her back. He kept looking at her back. When she didn't turned towards him. So he came close to her and hugged her from back side. It was now normal for them to cuddle in night but today it felt more intimate because Abhay was not wearing a shirt. His hand was resting on her stomach and face on her shoulder. He turned and laid on his back. He pulled her closer and made her lay on his bicep. She was surprisingly quite comfortable in that position.