IT'S FIXED

Abhay's House

Abhay came home in the afternoon only as he was not able to concentrate on his work. And the reason for his diversion of concentration was the girl who came twirling and singing and made his life melodious. He was happy from that moment only but somewhere scared too because first she didn't talk to him when they were asked to talk on the terrace and second no reply came from her side yet. According to him if she would have liked him, they would have replied till now but still there was no response from them, which was making him upset.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realise when he reached home. He parked his bike and was about to unlock the door when he found it closed from inside. So he knocked. A few seconds later, the door was opened by Sonali. Passing her a smile, he entered the house to find it empty. He turned around towards Sonali who was following him and asked, "Where is everyone?"

She shrugged and went to bring a glass of water for him. Handing him glass she said, "Mumma is at home. Ansh and Papa are at their respective workplaces."

Nodding he sat on the same sofa with her with little distance. She got busy doing something on her laptop whereas he was lost in his thoughts. Then something struck him and looked towards Sonali.

He moved closer to her and called her, "Bhabhi!"

"Hmmm." She replied without moving her eyes from the screen.

"You didn't tell me how you know them?" He asked casually.

"Who?" She asked still not looking at him.

"Mami told me that you suggested her and it was your idea to send a proposal to their house. So you must know her beforehand....right."

She understood that he was talking about Simran but still pretended to be confused, "Who her? What proposal? What are you talking about?"

He said with a sad face, "Nothing" and moved towards his room when he was about to step on the stairs, she said, "They called Mumma and they said Yes for the marriage."

His small smile turned into a big grin but he didn't turn around so she said, "They asked for your horoscope as they deeply believe in that. So they will ask their Pandit ji to match your horoscope with hers. If that gets matched then your relationship status is going to be changed soon."

Listening to this, he ran to his room without looking at her back. She shook her head smiling knowing someone got a new crush.

Reaching his room he fell on the bed with open arms and closed eyes. As he closed his eyes her face came in front. Her smile, the way she was twirling, he melodious voice, the way her long hair was flying with each twirl, the shine in her big doe eyes. Her silence, her little blush when he caught her checking him out. Everything was afresh in his mind. He was feeling like he was flying, happy, nervous and excited at the same time. Now all he wanted was their horoscope to be matched. However, he didn't believe in all that but if that is the only way he could have that beautiful doll for himself. Then he could do anything for that. He smiled thinking all that and prayed for her to be his home, his own person which he always longed for.

He whispered, "Simran" and opened his eyes with a small smile.

Simran's House

It's 4 in the evening and Simran came home from school all tired to see her Mummy Papa were sitting in the living area with Pandit ji. And Pandit ji was doing something with a kundali like thing and his phone. She greeted Pandit ji with Namaste and about to go to her room to get freshen up. But her mother stopped her and said to make tea for everyone. Nodding she went to the kitchen directly. She kept her bag on the table and made 3 cups of tea. She served tea with some biscuits and snacks in a tray and moved towards the living room. When she reached there, Pandit ji was about to leave so her mother asked him to at least have some tea. After a little insisting, he had tea and took his leave after Gargi gave him dakshina (some donation or amount given to the priest).

As Pandit ji left she took the empty cups and kept them in the kitchen. Taking her bag she was about to move upstairs towards her room, when Rajiv asked, "Where were you till now? Your school lets you out at three o'clock. Then where were you for an hour."

"Umm... There was a meeting for all the teachers as the exams are starting tomorrow onwards so we are given our time table and duty assignments. That's why I got late." She replied.

He nodded and said, "Go get freshen up we have to tell  you about something important."

She nodded and when she was about to go he said, "Keep your phone and bag here. We are not going to steal anything."

She kept the bag there on the table and went to her room. As she left he asked Gargi to call the Principal to ask if she was saying the truth or not. Nodding she called him and he told her that she was actually in the meeting and in fact all the teachers were there. However, he asked why she was asking all that to him and not to her daughter. She didn't have any answer so she cut the call without saying anything. He found it weird but then let it go.

Rajiv was a suspicious kind of person especially when it comes to Simran. That is the reason she is a teacher today. Not some doctor or office worker, because boys and girls work there altogether. Sometimes they fall for each other which according to him is a SIN. So when she completed her graduation and Gargi wanted her to do some job to help them in household expenses. He asked her to find some teaching jobs. As in the teaching field, there are female teachers generally and even other female staff. So he found it safe and their working hours are also in the day time only with no issues of her getting a chance to meet any man. It was not because of his worry about her safety. It was because of his lack of trust in her. And her mother also agrees with his thinking.

When Simran came down, she found them talking about something but they stopped looking at her. Gargi called and she went to sit in front of them.

"We called Pundit ji to match the horoscope. And it got matched. Everything is good. So we asked him to decide the auspicious dates for engagement and marriage. After a week is your engagement and exactly after one month of that you will get married." Gargi said.

They didn't even ask her once if she liked the guy or is she okay with these dates of her engagement and marriage. She was told like a guest who just had to attend any function.

She nodded as she could only do that her opposition on their words, won't be entertained in this house. She went to her room thinking how her life is going in a month and she couldn't have a say in this.

She entered her room and fell on the bed with open arms and closed eyes. As she closed her eyes her face came in front. His honey brown eyes, small permanent smile on his eyes, his manly but gentle voice. The way he was talking to her softly but respectfully and the way he was blushing when his brother said that we look cute together. She smiled thinking all that and prayed for him not to treat her like just a responsibility.

She whispered, "Abhay" and opened her eyes with a small smile.

That's it for today!!!

Tell me how was it!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Please read vote and comment your views on the story 🙏🙏

Toodles!!!