CHAPTER TEN

Y/n's POV

I and jungkook were walking back home. The sun had already set and we just decided to eat ramen once we reached home.

We were just walking in silence but it wasn't like an awkward silence it was more like peaceful silence.

Just then I noticed jungkook's hand which was touching the back of my hand.

Wait was he somehow trying to hold my hand. It was cute the way his hand was touching mine as he was just looking in front with a small smile on his face.

How can such a cute guy be a mafia.

That was the last thought I had before I held his hand just to see the smile on his face becoming wider.

As he intervened my hand with his.

He was a cute guy kind of my type but all of this was weird. Like weird in a nice way. I liked all of this.

As we reached home I offered him that I'll cook dinner and as expected he did protest but I just somehow convinced him.

Untouchable untouchable~~~

We ate our dinner in silence and went to sleep soon. I have college tomorrow and he has office.

The next day we both woke up at the same time, coincidentally.

We got ready to have our breakfast and then he offered to drop me to my college which I gladly accepted as I wasn't in the mood to drive on my own.

As soon as he stopped his car in front to my college. He the got out of the car and opened the car's door for me.

My gentlemen.

Yeah he's mine.

I then got out of the car and he kissed my forehead. After which I somehow successfully went inside without looking like a red tomato as he drove off to his office.

"Hey guys, good morning." I said to my friends and they wished me back while I settled on my desk.

"So, how's life with The Mafia king." Min-soo said with a small smirk.

"You're really interested in my life aren't you." I said sarcastically with a super bored look on my face.

Why are they so interested in my married life.

"Of course, why wouldn't we be your first one to get married in our group." Seo Jun said as I just rolled my eyes.

"I didn't sign up for this shit."

"Okay it's enough that old witch is coming so shut up." Eunha said with a poker face as our professor entered our class.

"Good morning Mrs Bae." The class wished her to which she replied with her same boring look "Good morning class, have a seat."

In the whole conversation Eunwoo was really quiet whereas he usually talks a lot so it's weird. He's been acting weird since I told him about my marriage.

He was acting weird since my birthday party. He even left earlier than the others. Saying that he had some urgent work.

I just wished it was not the thing I'm thinking about.

After college jungkook sent a driver for me to bring me home.

As I reached home I changed my clothes, had my lunch and went to finish my assignments.

Then jungkook came home at 8 o' clock exactly as he sat on the couch. While, I offered him a glass of water which he gladly accepted.

The maids served the dinner which we ate in silence and now we were laying on the bed. Jungkook slept with his hands on my waist and his legs tangled with mine as my head was resting on his shoulder.