CHAPTER TWO

Y/n's POV

I was walking with jungkook in the garden of his mansion quietly. He then said "let's sit and talk." I just nodded while saying "Yeah."

After we sat on the bench. We looked at each other for a good moment before he spoke. "Are you okay.......I mean with this marriage." I just replied with a nod. I really wasn't in the mood to speak out and talk to anyone.

While he just got off the bench and squat down in front of me on his toes with his one hand on my hand while the other one travelled all the way to my cheek as he again spoke in a really soft voice "Y/n you can tell me if you're not okay with this marriage."

As his hands came in contact with my cheeks I just felt something. It was different. I didn't know how to describe it but it was something I never felt but I knew I wanted to feel it again.

Just then I realised I was staring at him for the last 2 minutes before this could get more awkward I just said "That's not it. I'm okay with this marriage........I just need some time."

As his hands left my cheek and held my other hand before he flashed me a bunny smile while saying "You want to ask me anything." Giving me a cute questioning look narrowing his eyes.

"Um.....Do you agree with this marriage." I asked him hesitantly as he just nodded still smiling widely. "Yes I agree with this marriage." He said sweetly.

Gosh that smile never goes from his face

Does he perhaps have a plan to kill me with that smile of his.

He then leaves my hand and gets up standing on his feet. "It's cold outside. Let's go in." He said while I also stood up ready to walk. After walking a bit I tripped on a stone as I held jungkook's arm for support but instead of avoiding falling.

I fell with him on top of me. Very good Y/n why don't you go and write a book on 101 ways to embarrass yourself.

"Jungkook get off me." I managed to say somehow while pushing him from his chest as it has been 2 minutes since he was staring at me. He then got off me.

He then gave me his hand to get up but as soon as I got up I felt real bad pain in my ankle. "Ow...Jungkook I think I sprained my ankle."

He then supported me by his shoulders and made me sit on another bench as he took off my heels examining my leg. "Well you did sprain your ankle. But it's nothing major you'll be fine soon."

He said as he turned around his back facing me. "Get on my back. I don't think you'll be able to walk right now." I just quietly got on his back as he got up, his hand on my leg so, I won't fall as I circled my arms around his neck.

His face was so close to mine and the moonlight on his face making him look ethereal. He's really handsome. Well he was handsome since always maybe I'm the one who realised it just now.

Once we reached inside he made me sit on the couch as he went to get the first aid box. Once he was back he put the ointment on my ankle and bandaged it. "You can remove it tomorrow morning your leg will be better." He said as he finished bandeging my wound.

As soon as our mother's came there they started bombarding us with questions.

"Y/n what happened to your leg." My mother said looking at my leg.

"Jungkook can't you take care of her properly." Mrs Jeon said glaring at jungkook.

"Mom Aunty I'm fine I just tripped on a stone in the garden. Plus it's just a minor sprain I'll be fine. It's not his fault." I explained them before they got on their full on angry mode.

"Suha (Y/n's mother) why don't you guys stay here only for tonight. Y/n's foot is sprained and it's too late also." Mrs Jeon said to which mom just nodded before saying "Yeah you're right. We'll leave tomorrow morning."

"Jungkook bring Y/n to the guest room beside yours." Mrs Jeon said to jungkook to which he just nodded then she turned her head towards me while saying "Y/n sweetie if you need anything ask jungkook. Me and your mom are going for a stroll outside."

I just smiled at her while saying "okay auntie." They then left as jungkook carried me in bridal style taking me to the guest room. God this guy is really strong. He's just carrying me like I weigh nothing.

He then kept me on the bed as he sat near me on the bed. "Do you want something." He asked me softly to which I just replied "umm...i can't sleep in this dress. Do you have something else to wear."

He just thought for a while before saying "Just stay here I'm coming in a minute." He then left the room and came back after sometime with a oversized hoodie and shorts.

"You can wear this for now." He said as handed his clothes to me and again lifted me. "Jungkook I can walk this much." I told him but he just ignored me.

He then put me in front of the bathroom. "Just call me once you're done changing." He told me to which I just nodded and went inside to change.

Once I got rid of my dress I slipped in his hoodie which reached my knees and same with the shorts. I then opened the bathroom and jungkook was just standing there doing something on his phone.

As he saw me he just stared at me for a good minute before he again carried me. "Jungkook I can walk this much." I told him again but this time he replied by saying "You don't need to till I'm here."

His face is already pretty close to me and now his deep voice is just giving me chills. He then put me on the bed with my back resting on the headboard.

He then sat on the bed beside me with his back also being supported by the headboard. Wait but why is he sitting here. Are we sleeping together. No please.

"I'm here just till our parents come back so, stop overthinking." He told me but how did he know what I'm thinking. I just shrugged off my thoughts and grabbed my phone which I kept on the nightstand when I entered the room.

I was scrolling through Instagram just then Min-soo messaged me.

Min-soo:
Y/n-ie how are you?
Are you back home?
Did something happen with him.

God them and their obsession.

Me:
I'm good
I'm staying at their home today. Just sprained my ankle.
I'll call you tomorrow.

Min-soo:
Okay.
Byee mom is calling me gotta go.

Me:
Okay.
Byee.