CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Y/n how much time more are you gonna take." Jungkook banged the bathroom's door waiting for Y/n to come out

"Just 2 minutes." Y/n replied wrapping her body in a bathrobe.

"You have been saying that since half an hour." He again said fixing his tie as soon as he heard the bathroom's door open he again continued.

"Seriously how much time does it take you to take a bath. What were you even doing that it took you an hour."

As soon as he glanced at her from the mirror his breath hitched as he turned around to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

"What's with your tie kook. Are you a kid." Y/n said stepping near him to fix his tie.

He could move his eyes from her while she fixed his tie. "And done." Y/n smiled proud of her work as she dusted the non-existenting dust off his shoulders.

"Um I have something to tell you." He said with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"What is it." Y/n said looking at him.

"We have to go on a group dinner day after tomorrow all the member's of my group will be there. So, will you come." Jungkook said in a baby voice making Y/n chuckle before saying.

"Yeah sure. Now let me get ready, go."

* * *

"Once this exam finishes I'm going on hibernation for a month." Seo Jun said yawning like a penguin.

"C'mon idiot you're no fun anyway what are you guys doing." Min-soo asked getting bored.

"C'mon seriously I'm so tired of this exam shit."

"I'm going to Paris for a solo trip." Eunha said flipping her hair.

"Then you could post a caption on Instagram like 'In the city of love for writing romance'." Eunwoo said laughing at his twins annoyed expression.

Well did I ever tell you they are twins. Cha Eunha, Cha eunwoo.

"Well what about you Y/n." Eunha asked turning the attention to me.

"I haven't decided anything yet. Plus I'm not in the mood to travel and jungkook also has work to take care of. So, I don't know what I'm doing for now."

I noticed the change of expression on eunwoo's face on me mentioning jungkook.

I thought maybe he got over me but guess I'm wrong.

"Anyway guys our exams are finished so, this calls for a party I guess." Eunha said to which all of us nodded.

"So, where are we going." Min soo asked with a cheerful expression which never leaves her face.

"A new club just opened and I heard it's really nice." Eunha said with a while smirk.

"And what's the name of this new club." Seojun asked knowing that it was not going to be fun for him and eunwoo.

"Ski babes."

"Wait, that club with male strippers." Min-soo said making Y/n, eunwoo and seojun choke on their drinks.

"Then what are we going there for." Seojun said looking at the girls in disbelief.

"Who said you're invited." Min-soo said giving him a side eye judgemental look.

"We're not leaving you three alone in that club." Eunwoo said glaring at his twin.

"Oh really since when are you interested in guys." Eunha said glaring back at eunwoo.

"I'm not interested in them I just pity them that they'll have to deal with a pervert like you. God knows what you'll do to them."

"You bastard if I catch you today you'll be dead meat."

Hearing this Eunwoo ran away while Eunha tried catching him.

"They never leave a chance to embarrass us." Min-soo said as we paid the bill pretending to not know the crazy siblings playing tag.

Y/n then quickly texted jungkook.

Y/n:
Hey,
I'm going out with my friends. So I'll be late tonight don't worry about me and have your food on time. Take care of yourself. Byee💞

Jungkook:
Okay enjoy and just call me if anything happens. Take care. Bye❤️

* * *

"C'mon stop overacting we'll be fine." Eunha said annoyed by her brother's stubborn behaviour.

"No we're coming means we're coming." Eunwoo said still adamant on his decision to accompany the girls.

"Let them come Eunha otherwise our little bodyguards will start being whiny babies." Min-soo said glaring at them sarcastically cheeku irritated by seojun and eunwoo's attitude.

"Aish fine but you better stay away from us." The boys nodded at Eunha's words happy that finally she let them tag along.

It had been one hour since the little gang entered the club and by now all of them were drunk except Eunha and Seo Jun.

"Yaah leave her." Seojun growled at the guy dancing with Min-soo noticing the way his hands moved over her body.

"Oh c'mon man who the heck are you. Just go and mind your fucking business." The man yelled back trying to push him.

"You...you shut up" Min-soo said as she pointed towards seojun and continued "You also shhhh."

"You better get lost before I break every goddamn bone in your body." Seojun said dragging Min-soo with him towards Eunha.

"Eunha I guess we should leave it's midnight."

"Yeah but first let's get them." She says pointing at eunwoo who joined the stripping session and Y/n who was drinking her fifteenth glass of vodka.

"I'll see eunwoo you get Y/n." Seojun said huffing as he balanced a half sleepy Min-soo on himself.

"Y/n let's go home."

"No Y/nie kookie want."

"Y/n please come with me we'll go to kookie okay." Eunha said trying to drag her.

"No no no Y/nie want kookie."

Not having any other option Eunha took Y/n's phone from her grasp and unlocked it with Y/n's face scan.

"Y/n call your kookie then he will come okay."

Hurriedly she searched for his number which was saved as "Mine kookie."

As soon as Eunha heard him pick up the call she snatched the phone from Y/n's hand.

Y/n's side:
Hello. Am I talking to Mr jungkook.

Jungkook:
Wait who are you and why do you have Y/n's phone.

Eunha from Y/n's side:
Hey I'm Y/n's friend and she's really drunk and calling for you. So, would you please mind coming.

Jungkook:
Just send me the location I'll be there.

Eunha from Y/n's side:
Yeah sure.

"See now your kookie is coming please come outside with me now." Eunha pleaded her while Y/n ran away from her.

"Y/n-ie kookie Y/n-ie kookie." Y/n kept on chanting these words continuously.