CHAPTER THIRTY

Y/n's POV

After a few minutes he went to take a shower. Whereas I checked my phone for any reply from mom dad (Y/n' parents) or eomma appa (jungkook's parents) but there was nothing.

I know I shouldn't have recorded our conversation last night after we came back but I had to prove him innocent in front of our families first.

About the media I know oppa's will manage it but we needed to prove him innocent to regain his reputation.

The company's stocks are going down really fast and the other board members have been threatening dad and appa that if the stocks go too down they will have to terminate jungkook from the CEO's position.

I know how hard he worked to get the position he is in today. He used to work from home even when he was sick.

He even tried really hard to manage his mafia and business together and it's not really easy.

I talked to the board members a few minutes ago and they just gave me some time to clear all this mess otherwise jungkook will have to resign and leave the company.

I then walked up to our room to find him sitting on the bed staring at the wall blankly.

"Yeahh why are you so quiet huh? My bad boy gone good hmm." I tried joking around to make him laugh but he didn't even smile.

"Kookie look at me. It'll be okay I promise bad days are also a part of our life as much as good days are. You know you're innocent right then why are you so sad. Cheer up okay. Plus I made your favourite breakfast."

As soon as I stood up from the bed he suddenly pulled me on his lap hugging me tightly from back with my back pressed to his chest.

"Eomma appa mom dad all of them called me so many times. Eomma appa even messaged me t-they said that they are sorry for not t-trusting me. Then mom dad also texted me that i-if you trust me then t-they also trust me and hyungs also called me but my phone was on silent." We sat like that for a few minutes with me turning around patting his back as he just rested his head on my shoulder.

A/n's POV

He wasn't crying but he didn't even know what suddenly happened to his happy life. Everything suddenly changed this scandal and all those accusations on him. His position and reputation is threatened and there's nothing he did.

It's just Y/n taking care of everything including him, the board members, their parents, his hyungs, their relation she's the one taking care of all of it.

"I can't tell how grateful I am to have you in my life. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." His voice cracked a little as Y/n just calmly patted his back.

"I love you kookie and I mean it. Every vow I took on our wedding was by my heart. I may not have loved you this much that time but whatever it was it made me take every vow with all my heart." Her sincere voice made his heart go boom boom as he hugged her more tighter.

His most precious treasure.

"Now let's have our breakfast then we'll go to see them. You didn't eat a single morsel of food since you came back to Korea." She got up from his lap dragging him till the dining table and heated up the food.

After serving the food they both sat on the table looking at the food for a minute before gathering the energy to eat it.

None of them wanted to eat but they had to eat.

"It's nice. Your cooking improved since we got married." Jungkook said as soon as he took the first bite of his favourite breakfast made by his wife.

"You're saying it like my cooking was bad before." She playfully hit his leg from under the table as they both giggled at their actions.

After that they had the rest of their breakfast in silence thinking about what life has for them.

They both have mixed feelings about going back to meet all of them.

Y/n wanted to clear all the misunderstanding regarding this scandal but at the same time she was angry at all of them for acting so harshly without even listening to him.

Whereas jungkook was not even sure whether he wanted to even meet them or not. He felt so betrayed by their yesterday's action while he was still confused about what changed their mind.