CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

"Jungkook-shii"

Y/n whines with her eyes still closed as her hands move around the bed to find him.

Not finding him in the bed she opens her eyes just to see him leaning over the door of the secret room.

"Jungkook-shi? Why so respectfully out of the blue?"

"Um.. no reason is just that you're.. um.. I just wanted to call you that"

She says without realising how the blanket over her upper body was sliding down as she sat up on the bed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She asked innocently completely oblivious of the view he was enjoying smiling and smirking until she looked down at her body abruptly covering it with the blanket.

"You're so shameless."

He laughed before catching the pillow which was thrown his way.

"Shy after screaming the whole night for me"

Another pillow flew to his way as he again caught it in the air before it could even reach him.

Seeing him catching the pillows over and over again she tried the same emotional blackmail on him.

"Yeah I had to scream so much for you but you just went away after you got what you wanted leaving me alone. Didn't even bother to at least keep my clothes near me"

She said as she curled up in a ball on the bed covering her whole body with the blanket as she knew her plan was finally successful.

"Baby you know I did not mean that. Y/n are you really angry? I said I did not mean to leave you alone. I just went to get your clothes. Baby please I didn't want to make you sad. Y/n, love please I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry. Please forgive me"

She internally chuckled at his reaction but decided to tease him a little more as she backed away a little acting scared and nervous.

"Y/n, love please don't do this to me. I can bear anything but not any distance between us. I love you Y/n. Please forgive me just this once."

Hearing him she decided to put an end to this trying before it went too overboard.

"I love you too"

A few weeks later

They were in Jungkook's penthouse in America for her surgery and even when her condition was still better it was not good enough for the surgery.

"Mr. Jeon we will have to make sure that she doesn't get any attacks or it will be a direct threat to her life."

The doctor says going over her reports as Jungkook was sitting in front of him with his lips pressed in a line.

"Her attacks aren't frequent but they're unpredictable now.. Isn't there any way to control her attacks till the surgery."

The doctors teeth sinked in his lower lip as he tried thinking of any way to prepare her body fir the surgery soon.

"Maybe.. we should restrict her body from moving in her upcoming attacks so it'll be easier for her body to stay still during the surgery as her body will be accustomed to it.. otherwise even in an unconscious state her body could move during any sudden attack and you know even a small mistake in the surgery can.. even take away her life."

Jungkook kept on looking down thinking about how he could be able to tie her in a restrictive state where her body won't even move an inch.

Even in the beginning when he had to handcuff her he always got the softest cuffs with fur on then to not hurt her and here he'll have to tie her in a proper restrictive state.

"Okay, I'll do it."

He had to do it. If this was the only way to get her back normal he'll do it.

"Fine, I'll take my leave now Mr. Jeon. The date is of two weeks later. Please don't be flexible in this it'll only be dangerous for her own life."

The doctor says getting up from his seat as Jungkook also got up to escort him out.

"Sure doctor."

After the doctor left he walked back to his and Y/n's room as she was playing games on his phone.

"What happened to your phone?"

He asked sitting on the bed next to her as she immediately crawled on his lap snuggling in his chest.

"It's out of battery."

She said as she continued hugging him while rubbing her face in his chest.

"And what's with this sudden change in behaviour?"

That was when her mood swings hit in as she sat straight on his lap.

"You are so bad.. You never listen to me.. You don't love me anymore"

She said crying dramatically while hitting his chest as she kept on blabbering nonsense.

Finally after a few minutes he held her wrists pinning them to her back before pulling her closer to him.

"Okay okay now what did I do to deserve this beating."

This time she bit his chest instead refusing to say anything.

"Aren't you being too much of a bad girl."

He said flipping her under him as now he was hovering over her with her hands firmly pinned to the bed.

"Then, what will you even do punish me?"

The smirk was still evident in her face as she knew even if she didn't remember most of their past she still knew every way to make him go her way.

"What do you want?"

He asked booping his nose with her as his grip on her hands got lighter making sure to not hurt her.

"I don't know.. You figure it out on your own."