CHAPTER FIVE

"Mom Jungkook is...is he fine?" Y/n somehow managed to speak while crying as she was getting choked by her own sobs.

"Shh..Y/n calm down he'll be fine your dad and uncle are with him okay. He'll be fine." Y/n's mother said trying to calm her down while Jungkook's mother was patting her back trying to calm her down.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing her dad and uncle as they just looked at her. "Y/n baby he's fine okay. Stop crying. Shh." Y/n's father comforted her wiping her tears.

Y/n was in her thoughts remembering about what happened that night. She never cried so much for any person but jungkook was the first person for whom she cried so much.

After that night she forced her mind to stop thinking about jungkook and focus on her college entrance exam. Her exam went nice. The results will be uploaded online today itself.

Suddenly, her phone rings displaying jungkook's name. She picked it up soon.

"Hello."

"Hey I just reached in front of your house."

"Oh okay I'm coming."

So, now it's been two weeks since that birthday incident. Y/n and jungkook didn't meet each other after that incident but our jungkook wants to clear everything before their marriage and also apologize to her.

"Hi." Y/n greeted jungkook while sitting in the car beside him as jungkook just replied with a "Hey." The whole ride was silent except for the music. No one spoke anything as jungkook parked in front of a cafe.

"Stay here." Jungkook spoke as he got out of the car and went towards Y/n's side opening the door for her.

Gentlemen.

As Y/n got out of the car and they entered the cafe. Jungkook then pulled the chair for her making her sit on the chair.

Gentlemen pt.2

After, he himself sat on the chair a waiter approached them asking for their orders.

"I would like an Iced americano, please." Y/n told the waiter as he nod at her before turning towards jungkook. As jungkook just replied with a "Same."

"Um.. Well I just wanted to apologise about what I did that day. I didn't mean to do it. Plus I tried searching for the person who did this but all the CCTV footage has been deleted. So do you suspect anyone."

"I don't have any suspects in my mind. But dad told me that someone was standing in front of our room's door and he ran away as soon as dad and uncle reached there. Maybe the person standing there is related to this." Y/n said as she took the last sip of her drink keeping the empty cup on the table.

"Anyways let's leave all this I'll take care of it. How was your entrance exam?"

"It was good anyways the result hasn't been uploaded yet."

"So, Let's go for a movie or something. What do you think?" Jungkook asked Y/n as the girl just nodded smiling slightly at him while replying "Movie is fine then let's go."

Is it a date?

The latest thought in Y/n's mind. As she was staring at the big screen in the theatre but who was interested in the movie.

It was a typical love story where the male lead and the female lead loves each other but their families dosen't accept them.

Whereas jungkook was also starting at the screen thinking about what was he doing. His plan was to apologise to her and then drop her to her house.

But here they were. Watching a movie together. Maybe not watching a movie but looking for a way to stay with each other even if it means watching a clichè love story. It's nice till they are together.

As the movie finished, they came out of the theatre. "It's almost lunch time so, shall we go for lunch." Jungkook asked. "Yeah, I know a nice restaurant nearby let's go there." Y/n replied as they walked towards jungkook's car. While jungkook just nodded.

Well lunch is just a cover actually they wanted to stay with each other.

But why?

None of them know the answer to it. All they know is that they just want to stay together for now.

——————————————————————————————

Sorry for making this chapter short. I'll make the next chapter longer.
Please vote and comment.