CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Y/n Y/n I am I am comingg." Jungkook sang happily driving his car.

Not knowing that a disaster was already about to ruin his life, put his career at stake, and will the most important person of his life.

His wife.

Will she be able to trust him.

Parking his car in the driveway he ran inside his in-laws house.

He frowned for a second seeing multiple cars in the driveway but decided to ignore it nevertheless.

He ringed the bell waiting for someone to open the door.

As soon as the door opened he saw the guy he hate the most. Kim Sunghoon.

"Uncle aunty look who's here." Sunghoon announced as he dragged jungkook inside till the living room.

Everyone was there his parents, Y/n's parents, other BTS members, and Y/n also.

He was shocked to see all of them together until his eyes went to the Television screen.

"How dare you come here huh." Y/n father glared at him whereas he just started at the Television screen.

It was him on top of a girl both of them half naked.

"Y/n no it's not what it looks like." His eyes came out as a whisper as he looked at his wife's teary eyes.

"Jungkook that's not how I raised you." His mother's voice lingered in his ears as just looked blankly at Y/n.

"You guys also don't believe me." He said looking at his gang members who just looked at him with no expression.

"Jungkook this video is 100% real. Yoongi re-checked it like 5 times." Jin said as he looked at him emotionlessly but inside all of them knew their maknae was not a cheater.

They all wanted to believe him but the proofs against him were too true to be ignored.

"No no no it's not what it looks like." Jungkook kept on repeating it until Sunghoon punched him hard.

"It's not what it looks like huh then what are you doing there. In a bar half undressed on top of a girl. Charity huh or some kind of good thing. We all trusted you so much and that's how you broke everyone's trust. You didn't even think about your wife huh." Sunghoon kept on pouring all his hatred he had been keeping since Y/n and jungkook's marriage was decided.

It was finally his time to win over the girl of his dreams.

"I am ashamed on you jungkook. I can't even believe you cheated on your wife like that." His mother's words hit him like a sharpened knife on his heart.

Everyone he trusted just blamed him. His mother words, his father's disappointed face, his gang mates not trusting him, his wife's silence.

It all pierced his heart.

Whereas Y/n just looked at him not able to bring herself to do anything.

She wanted to trust him but at the same time every existing proof was against him.

She knew he was innocent; her kookie would never cheat on her.

She just looked in his eyes looking for every proof of innocence.

She was the only one who could read his eyes like an open book.

That was until her father gripped his collar ready to beat him to death.

"Dadda no." Her voice echoed in the whole mansion as she pulled her father away from jungkook.

Coming between them standing as a barrier in front of him.

"I-I don't want to hear anything against him. I trust him." That was all she could say as she held his wrist running out of the house.

She didn't had the energy to hear anything against him anymore.

She trusted him.

Everyone stared at her with confusion how could she trust him when his own friends doubted him.

Not that they didn't wanted to believe him they just couldn't bring themselves to save him like Y/n did.

For her going against her father was not a small thing but still she trusted him because she knew it. Her intusions were never wrong.

In these eight months their bond grew really strong. By now she knew even he was lying and when saying the truth.

While Sunghoon just gritted his teeth again as his jaw tightened.

No matter what he did she would still trust jungkook over him.

No matter how much he tried she would still remain jungkook's.

THE MAFIA'S WIFE

"Uncle this girl has gone mad. I'm gonna go get her." Before Sunghoon could move a step he was held back by jungkook's Bangtan brothers.

"It's their matter you better not interfere." Their unified cold voice was enough to make someone question their decision.

Sunghoon stayed quiet but the thunderstorm planned by him was not even started yet.

It was just a clip till now.

He planned a whole movie in these eight months a picture perfect plan to separate two people who loved each other more than anything.

'Kim Y/n you'll be mine only.'

But will his plan actually work.