CHAPTER ONE

Y/n's POV

I was in my favourite cafe with my friends. I was just drinking my iced americano while listening to Min-soo and seo jun fight over who are more cute cats or dogs.

"Cats are more cuter." Min-soo stated glaring at seo jun but he just said "Dogs are more cuter." protesting against Min-soo's statement.

Suddenly, My phone rang and it was my mother's call. As they all diverted their attending towards me while I just said "You guys continue I'll have to take this call."

I just got up from my chair and went a little far to answer it because mom doesn't call me till it's something really important.

"Hello mom."

"Hey Y/n. Be ready at 7 o' clock. We have to go to Jeon's mansion for dinner."

"Ok mom. I'll be ready."

"Bye."

"Bye mom." I started before hanging up the call.

"Guys I'm not joining for our hangout. Sorry." I said as I came back to where my friends are sitting just to see their faces expression saddened. We planned to hang out as our exams just finished today.

"Y/n seriously, we're hanging out after so long. You're not leaving us like that." Seo Jun said as I just sighed I will have to go home.

"Jun I'm sorry but I have to go to mom called me. We have to go for dinner at Mr Jeon's mansion." I explained it to him before I picked my bag to go back home but min-soo blocked my way as she stood in front of me with a teasy smile

"Wait you mean jungkook will also be there." Min-soo asked me which I just nodded I knew what was coming next.

"If something happens then do tell us." Seo jun said as I just rolled my eyes while screaming at him a "Shut up." being irritated by their super childish things.

"Will you guys ever get it that Y/n and jungkook being together is not possible." Eun woo said in an irritated tone.

"Anyways I'm leaving. Bye guys." I said while taking the keys of my car. I don't know what's their obsession with shipping me and jungkook. He's 7 years older than me. We just meet in some business parties and stuff.

I just drove to my house and to my surprise my parents were home before me. Now I knew something is definitely wrong.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I greeted them before asking "How are you guys."

Their faces were looking so pale like they just saw a ghost or something.

"Umm...Y/n come sit." Mom said in a really panicked voice.

"What's it. You're behaving weird." I asked looking at them while narrowing my eyes.

They know beating around the bush in front of me is useless. It just makes me angry. I'm a straightforward kind of person.

"Y/n actually we want you to marry someone." Dad said looking down slightly.

"Wait seriously, I'm just 17 for god's sake. You guys are seriously marrying me off." I asked staring at them as they were just looking down.

"Y/n he's a good guy. I know he'll take good care of you." Mom said trying to convince me but is it gonna work in me. Hell no.

"Mom I can take care of myself. I did it my whole life I don't need anyone." I said sarcastically as they were just looking at me. I know they were guilty I knew my words hurt them but they deserved it.

"You guys never had time for me and now you're just marrying me to some stranger." I lashed out at them as I couldn't take it anymore. They just looked at each other with guilty face.

I have been keeping it inside me for years. How much they hurt me but that doesn't mean that they'll just ask me to marry anyone.

"Y/n you know him he's jungkook. Please marry him. Our years of hard work will go in vain." Mom told me was this to convince me or add fuel to my anger.

So, this is again their business I just chuckled sarcastically.

"Fine I'll marry him if he agrees." I said before slamming my hand on the table and storming off to my room.

It's always business for them. Not giving a fuck about their daughter.

I just shrugged off my thoughts and got ready maybe it's just my fate. I just wore a black dress with matching heels and light makeup.

------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

"Mom why did you call me so urgently." I asked looking at my parents who were sitting on the couch in front of me, smiling weirdly.

"And what's with that weird smile."

"Jungkook, I found a girl for you. I want you to marry her." Mom said giving me a weirdly wide smile. While I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"My marriage." I asked pointing my index finger on myself still not able to believe what my ears heard.

"Yes you know Mrs Kim's daughter Y/n. I really want her to be my daughter-in-law." Mom said while I just thought about what to say. I'm not in any relation right now. Nor do I have any reason to deny.

"Did she agree." I asked my mom still not sure what to say.

"If she says yes I'll also agree." I stated before going towards my room I'm still kind of confused. Like she's 7 years younger than me will she agree to it.

Then I heard my mom say "I'm so happy." To which dad replied by saying "I'm also really happy."

I then freshened up and changed my clothes before going downstairs in the living room.

I just wore a plain white shirt with black pant.

"Jungkook they are reaching in 5 minutes. Can you please go and escort them till here." Dad said looking at me while I just nodded.

"Sure dad." I replied while walking towards the door of my mansion.

I then saw their car entering our mansion as I just went towards them.

"Hello uncle and aunty. Hey Y/n." I greeted them and asked them to come inside.

"Hello jungkook." Mr and Mrs Kim replied. While Y/n just said "Hi."

We met a lot of times at business parties and dinners but we never really talked properly.

We were walking towards the living room. I was talking with Mr and Mrs Kim but Y/n was just walking quietly with us.

Well she always stays quiet in such gatherings but this time it was different she didn't have that same smile.

She smiled a little but it didn't reach her eyes. Is it because of this marriage. After talking for sometime we went to eat dinner but Y/n was quiet the whole time.

Every time anyone would ask her anything she'll either nod or speak 2-3 words.

"So, we have an announcement to make." Her father and my father said at the same time.

"We decided to get jungkook and Y/n married and we'll announce this publicly on Y/n's 18th birthday." They again said at the same time while I and Y/n just nodded.

"Jungkook and Y/n why don't you go and talk in the garden after dinner." My mom said as Y/n replied with a small smile "Okay aunty." While I just nodded.