CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Vote!!!

Y/n's POV

I threw the black graduation cap with the others while the photographer took our pictures.

I looked around as everyone's parents and siblings came to congratulate them on their graduation.

I was staring at the girl who was my benchmate in the college. Her family looked so happy her father was clicking her and her mother's picture as her younger brother suddenly jumped in the frame.

People would call it ruining the picture but I know years later they all are gonna cherish the same picture.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting me in the air as I looked at Sunghoon with the brightest smile on his face.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/n-ie."

He hugged me tightly as I also hugged him back. No matter what he is the only family I have.

I don't know why but I always feel like what we have is purer than a romantic relationship with him I don't feel like I'm with a lover but it feels like he's related to me in some other way.

"Aish come here let's have a picture."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket as I made a 'V' sign smiling at the camera.

We clicked a lot of pictures in the university garden as I could see a lot of girls getting jealous of me but I didn't really care about that I'm not spoiling my graduation day for some random chicks.

"Let's go out for lunch then we'll go shopping okay. I can't belive my little girl is finally graduated."

"Let's go to McDonald's."

I said smiling as he nodded with a huge smile on his face as we walked towards our car.

"Whatever Ms. Kim Y/n wants."

We drove to McDonald's as we kept on talking about different topics and things our whole ride.

We had our lunch in McDonald's as we then went to there mall. Well I really didn't need anything so maybe I'll just pass some of my time looking at the dresses. I already have plenty of clothes I don't need more.

Jungkook's POV

"Boss boss boss."

Luca's voice made me look at him as my eyes went towards his laptop and that was it.

"Ms. Y/n she's here. Hamilton city centre Mall this footage is of 5 minutes ago she must be there only now also."

I took the laptop from his hands as our driver accelerated the car's speed.

"Block every exit or entry gate of this mall. No one should get out or come inside this place without my permission."

We are just a km away from that mall. It wouldn't take even a few minutes to reach that place with our current speed.

My heart started beating faster as I could not understand why all of this happened on the first place.

Why was she with that Sunghoon laughing and smiling. Where did it go wrong.

Where did I go wrong was-was I not enough for her. Didn't I loved her enough or maybe is it something else.

The car stopped in front of the mall as I looked at my team all around the mall on every gate.

I gave a proud smile entering inside the mall just a few minutes more them you'll be with me again Y/n.

It will be us again.

"Find her on every floor, every shop, don't leave a single place to search for. I want that bastard in front of me and my Y/n safe and sound with me."

All of them went for the search as the other customers just gave confused looks to each other.

I looked at the store where they last went to five minutes ago. There are chance they still maybe there.

I entered the store with few of my men as they all scattered inside the store.

I looked around for a few minutes before going towards the trial room.

If it was to find her I would have gone to hell also it's just a trial room right.

After checking each and every door now only the last two were left.

"Sunghoon are you gonna tell me or not why are we hiding like this."

Her slow whisper immediately calmed my heart as I broke the door open.

I could see sunghoon's face turning pale as Y/n just looked at both of us with a frown.

"Excuse me don't you have manners. You can't just go around breaking doors."

Her voice gave a relaxation feeling to my mind as I couldn't comprehend anything she said my whole attention just was on her.

The way her hands moved in a rhythm, her hairs flowing, she was saying something maybe.

But it was too deaf to listen to anything not giving a fuck about anyone or anything I just hugged her tight almost jumping on her.

I felt her body relaxing for a second before she started pushing me.

"I'm so happy to see you again."

I cupped her face in my hands as she frowned again making me more confused. Holding both of my hand with hers she said.

"Will you stop touching me and who are you man."

Her words broke my heart as I turned around to look at my men as they held him on his knees with his head facing the ground.

"What did you do to her."

I looked at him with rage in my eyes as he slowly lifted his face to look in mine making a fake sympathetic face.

"I am sorry sir I will return your money soon. Please let me and my girlfriend go."

What!!!

This bastard surely has something big planned. He secretly smirked at me as I resisted the urge to punch him hard.

What the fuck you did to my wife you bastard.

Comment!!!