CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Jungkook's POV

"Which drug did you give her?"

My voice echoed in the old warehouse as the man in front of me still shivered from the coldness around him.

Damn it was just a bucket of ice man.

Grabbing the serrated screwdriver from the table kept behind me I pushed it right in the middle of the back of his hands as everyone present in the room heard his loud screams and begs.

"I-I do-don't kno-know."

One of my men handed me a bottle of salty water as slowly poured the liquid over every wound I gifted him for taking so good care of my wife.

Snatching her memories.
Keeping her away from me.
Making her feel like an orphan.
Making her feel unloved.

His every wound providing a burning sensation as soon as the liquid touched his skin dripping off his body mixed with his blood.

"Li-sten....The-there...is a....pl-place... where...I..me-met...th-this....man...h-he..told...me...a-about...th-this..drug."

Damn this bastard is so annoying I grabbed a whole bucket of salted water pouring it all over his body as I started to hit him more with a whip.

Seeing him alive makes me want to kill him right now but it's not the right time.

I need to know which drug was given to her.

I need to know if any antidote is available for her.

If there's anyway to bring her memories back.

After I saw him getting unconscious slowly I stopped slamming the whip on his body as I kicked right in his stomach one last time before walking out of the torture room.

I told my personal bodyguard to bring a fresh pair of clothes from my car as I went to another room in the warehouse which was the most different.

That room was personalized for me with every luxury. I stripped out of my clothes and went for a shower to get the smell of blood and sweat off my body.

Walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist I looked at my clothes kept on the bed neatly folded.

I wore my clothes as fast as I can as before running off to my car. I was happy to go back there after 2 years.

When she was not here then only I realised that it's the people which make a house a home.

For me it's her.

She's my home.
My peace.
My happiness.

(Just me manifesting a guy like him who worships the floor I walk on. Cuz delulu is the solulu.)

Parking the car in the garage I practically jumped all the way to our bedroom just to see her sleeping on the bed peacefully.

I immediately slipped in the blanket beside her burying my face in her neck. The sweet scent of strawberring and home filled my lungs as I silently giggled like a high schooler thinking about his first love.

"You'll make me crazy Y/n."

I whispered softly as my lips brushed over her neck softly. Damn it's so hard to control myself around you, babe.

Burying my face deeper in her neck I just sniffed her sweet scent until I felt her shift closer to me.

Anhhh fuck why am I getting hard with just her shifting closer to me.

Damn I don't want to leave the bed now. Shitt it's paining now what the actual fuck.

As I was about to get out of the bed unwillingly I suddenly felt her hands on my cock. Her hands brushed over my hardened member as a pleased moan left my mouth.

"Ahh...mm."

Shit jungkook get in your senses she's sleeping for god's sake.

"Jungkook."

She mumbled opening her eyes as her hand still stayed over mine hardened member.

"Y/n don't touch it until you plan on helping me with it."

She gave out a confused expression before she finally realised where her hand was.

Her cheeks flushed a shade of dark red as she retreated her hand looking down.

Getting up from my side I walked inside the bathroom again. How many times will I need a cold shower per day from now on.

Stripping out of my clothes I turned on the shower as the cold water strikes my body repeatedly.

Slowly I take my hands towards my cock stroking it as I gave it a pump. Then one after another as I imagined it was her.

On her knees for me my cock all the way down her throat as she looked at me with those doe amber brown eyes.

Bopping her head up and down in a rhythm as my hand griped tighter on her hairs.

Her thighs pressing together because of the wetness between them and then I would come inside her mouth making her swallow each and every last bit.

Then I would bend her over the washbasin and fuck her hard until she's begging me to either stop or go faster.

I'll slowly kiss her shoulder while pushing myself deeper inside her as her sweet moans would fill my ears.

Soon my cock ached for the release as my come shotted out making me lean my body backwards.

Damn, it's so fucked up here I'm jacking off imagining my wife who's on my bed.