CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Enjoy Jeon enjoy. Enjoy as much as you can but remember. She was made for me and will end up with me only." The unknown guy said all ready to ruin their blooming love.

"Is everything ready."

"Yes boss." The other guy with a bulky body said trying to stay professional. Even after being disgusted by his boss's plan.

What could he even do he loved his wife, Who was 5 months pregnant and could not afford to lose any of them neither his wife nor his unborn kid.

"Let that Jeon enjoy their little trip to Paris because after this. Y/n won't be there with him." The boss said chuckling evily.

His assistant left as he lived his life wondering how could anyone be so double faced.

Every time he saw his boss with Y/n he would act all cute and talkative and as soon as the of his dreams leaves he would turn into a blood thirsty monster.

His boss is always ready to kill anyone offending him. But if Miss Y/n said something he won't even mind her insulting him, without any one knowing his pure teenage love was turning into an unhealthy obsession.

He could give her any type of materialistic happiness but the type of happiness Y/n wanted was living with her husband, in her husband's arms, in her husband's heart, mind, soul, every part of him.

Something the unknown obsessed guy couldn't give her. Something she would like only from jungkook.

————————————————————

"Y/n-ie." Jungkook said snuggling more into her chest making her giggle at him.

But by the way he called her she knew it was something serious.

"That room was not ours." His voice grew more serious as he started explaining the whole situation to her while cuddling with her, holding her close to him.

"There was a technical glitch because of which our original room was swapped with that room on the computer. It was not intentional." He said the last line in a slow and low voice.

Y/n understood what he meant by the last line but to be honest she never suspected her in-laws and parents for all this.

"I know it was not intentional, kookie. Let's forget it and enjoy our time in Paris." Y/n says as she hugged him closer to herself letting him have the feeling of comfort.

"Kookie?." Jungkook said with a slight smirk before continuing with "I'm getting nicknames. Woah."

"Yes, and from now on you're kookie, kook, bunny, etc. Okay." Y/n says flicking jungkook's forehead lightly making him start his Oscar award winning acting.

"Oww. Do you want to kill me. Ahh it's paining so much." Jungkook whined rolling over the bed.

Y/n knew he was acting but she couldn't stop her caring side from taking over herself.

"Wait let me check." Y/n says as she sat up on the bed looking at his forehead. Blowing air all over his forehead.

Jungkook was sitting with his back supported by the head board of the bed.

He just smirked at her pulling her more closer as she was on his lap with her knees digging in the bed on either side of his thighs.

"Wait I have something for you." Jungkook said diverting Y/n's attention he then got up with Y/n clinging on him like a koala looking at him.

She was still thinking that he's still slightly drunk but his actions are telling something else. He's walking straightforward without stumbling in anything and his voice also dosen't sound drunk.

Jungkook made her sit on the dressing table and went towards the cupboard bringing a red velvet box from there.

He then went towards her and stood between her slightly parted legs. He then opened the box.

It was a golden necklace with something scribbled on it but it was not clearly visible to her as inscriptions were really small to be noticed by naked eyes.

"It's for me." Y/n asked excitedly without giving a fuck about the position they were in whereas jungkook couldn't stop himself from imaging himself doing those sins with her.

Making her scream his name while he worships her being on his knees.

Y/n then got off the dressing table and faced the mirror. Handing jungkook the necklace pushing her hair to the side.

Telling jungkook to put it on her.  While jungkook gulped the lump down his throat. Making her wear the necklace.

How could he not go crazy looking at her thighs which were visible as she was just wearing an oversized T-shirt with shorts.

Plus seeing her exposed clevage was making him go more crazy.

His dick was getting harder and harder but his pretty wife was busy admiring the necklace gifted by her husband.

She then turned towards him and hugged him saying. "Thanks you kookie it's so beautiful." She pulled away and tiptoed kissing his left cheek.

Since they got married jungkook was the only one hugging her and kissing her forehead but for the first time Y/n took the initiative to hug and kiss him.

He did tried ignoring the fact that his dick was so hard and he was sure it must be visible from his sweatpants.

"Darling go to sleep I'm going to washroom I'll be back soon okay." Y/n just nodded not knowing why he left in such a hurry.

While jungkook was trying his best to muffle him moans and fortunately or maybe unfortunately Y/n didn't noticed anything.

After he was done he came out to see Y/n sleeping like a baby after making him hard.

Jungkook then got in the bed beside her and slided his hand inside her T-shirt caressing her stomach.

He knew Y/n was in her periods but he didn't wanted her to be embarrassed as they were not that close. So, he kept his mouth shut.

That was also one of the reasons he didn't wanted her to notice his you know what.

He know she must be having cramps even though she showed she was all fine. He knew cramps are bad.

His mother taught him about everything related to all this. He knew how bad it hurts and that's one of the reason he respects women's a lot.

They take so much pain every month without letting anyone else know about it.

——————————————————————————————