CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Y/n was sitting next to jungkook in the car tapping her feet in anxiety. She just met his friends only once that too on their wedding where they didn't talk much.

So, she just couldn't help her anxiety.

"Y/n calm down it'll be fine. They'll like you okay." Jungkook said as he placed his hand on hers giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"But what if they don't like me or anything about me. What if they think I don't deserve you or what if." Y/n just ranted about anything crossing her mind as her anxiety started to increase before jungkook cutted her off.

"Y/n calm down, calm down okay," Jungkook stopped the car to look at her stressed face as he cupped her cheeks "I said na they'll like you and there's no such thing as we don't deserve each other we're made for each other okay no one is allowed to determine if we deserve each other or not."

He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead as Y/n's anxiety level started to come down.

Insecurities are not just limited to someone's physical appearance or body shape. Sometimes the people everyone thinks are amazing and overall good in everything also have insecurities.

Once Y/n calls down he resumes his driving and occasionally checked on her to make sure she's fine and not overthinking.

Once they reached their destination jungkook helped her out of the car while Y/n just looked at the mansion in front of her.

"Kookie where are we." She nudged his shoulder with a pout on her face as he looked towards her adorably.

"This is seokjin hyungs vacation house." He said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

He then rang the bell.

"Kookie someone will see us." She lightly taped his chest to leave her with a flustered face whereas he just back-hugged her tightly.

"C'mon I'm your husband okay." He said placing his chin on her shoulders.

"And you're super shameless." Y/n said trying to get out of his grip but he just tightened his grip around her waist.

"Huh what's about shame in hugging your own wife. I'm hugging my wife not anyone else's wife okay." As soon as he finished his sentence the door opened revealing Jin.

"You won't stop annoying her will you jungkook." Jin said glaring at him.

"Nah never." Jungkook said with a cool tone just before Jin twisted his ears tightly making him wince in pain.

"Y/n if he annoys you just tell me okay. I'll take care of this brat." He says dragging jungkook inside with him.

"Ow hyung leave me." Not acknowledging jungkook's words Jin just drags him inside.

"Yoongi hyung see Jin hyung is bullying me." Jungkook said as he freed himself from jin's grip and ran to hide behind yoongi whereas Y/n was just enjoying the show with the others.

Jhope offered her Sprite which she gladly accepted as they enjoyed the live show with Sprite and popcorn.

"Aish Jin hyung leave that bunny."

"DYOUKNOWTHATHEWASANNOYINGYNANDYOUEXPECTMETOLEAVEHIMJUSTLIKETHIS.THISBUNNYNEEF
DSAGOODBEATINGWITHMYPINKPANJUSTWAITLEMMEBRINGMYPINKPANANDPINKSLIPPERS." Jin started flexing his rapping skills as everyone closed their ears for the safety of their hearing ability.

(Do you know that he was annoying Y/n and you expect me to leave him just like this. this bunny needs a good beating with my pink pan just wait lemme bring my pink pan and pink slippers.)

"KIM SEOKJIN STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE PRESENT HERE DEAF." Hana's voice made him come back to reality at her looked around him to find everyone covering their ears.

"Hehe I'm sorry jagi you know this bunny was annoying Y/n." He said trying to change the typing with an awkward smile as yoongi and jungkook also joined the live show watching squad.

"Don't try to change the topic jin," She glanced at Jungkook and said "and jungkook stop annoying Y/n," to which jungkook nodded along on his banana milk while jin was standing there with his head hung low "you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Hana turned around to go back to the kitchen to check if everything was ready or not while jin just followed her like a lost puppy.

"Jagi please no. You know I can't sleep without you." He slowly back hugged her kissing her neck softly.

"Jin leave me. Okay you sleep with me only now leave me."

After sometime when all the other members reached and they had their dinner.

"Let's play truth and dare." Jimin said while bringing an empty wine bottle from the kitchen.

All of them agreed to play truth and dare and sat on the ground in a circle.

Jimin rotated the bottle and it landed on Y/n.

"So Y/n, truth or dare." Jimin asked him with a mischievous smile whereas Y/n just said "truth."

"Who was your first attraction or the first one you were attracted or infatuated to." He said with a secret smirk whereas jungkook just gave a plain reaction trying to act all chill.

"There was a guy I had a crush on when I was in high school but he was older than me." Y/n said fidgeting with her fingers whereas jungkook's jealousy level started rising now.

"Really what was his name." Jimin asked with too much interest noticing jungkook's reaction.

"One question at a time Mr park jimin." Now it was Y/n's turn to smirk.

He again spinned the bottle and this time it landed on Kim tae tae.

"Truth or dare." Ara agreed as she was sitting in front of him.

"Dare." He said with time of confidence with beige the moment ara told him the dare he was supposed to do.

"Pour hot chocolate on your hand and lick it off." Hearing the dare jungkook smirked as he sneaked his hand near Y/n's waist.

"Ew what kind of dare is that noona."

Whereas Y/n's ears turned red as she remembered what they did in the morning.

After playing for 20 mins more all of them decided to head backwards whereas tae, jimin and yoongi decided to stay with Jin and hana.

After bidding their goodbyes they drove back to their hotel.

"Jeon Y/n." He said quietly parking the car.

"Yeah." Y/n said as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Who's that unlucky guy about to get beat by my bare hand, the one Jeon Y/n had a crush on." He said as he closed the engine of the car.

"Jungkook you can't hurt him like that. If you say a word to him I won't talk to you." Her voice sounded serious as she opened the gate of the car and went away stomping her foot angrily.

Whereas jungkook just looked down not able to understand what was happening. Who was the guy she liked and why was she getting so angry over him.

Does he really matter that much to her that she could shout at her husband for a high school crush of hers.