CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A week later

"Jungkook how much time more will you take." Y/n asked jungkook to which he replied by saying "Just 2 more mins baby."

I used to think girls take more time to get ready but after this my opinion surely changed. Y/n thought.

After sometime jungkook came out of the bathroom all ready for their flight.

Yeah they were going back to South korea. After their sweet honeymoon.

They spent the first day inside the resort only as it was really big. First they went to the gym together and then took a bath separately.

Then they went to have their brunch as they were already pretty late.

After having their brunch they decided to visit the swimming pool.

Which was not the really best as the other men were ogling at his wife whereas jungkook was busy glaring at them.

Then they spent the rest of the day inside their room watching web series while cuddling unconsciously.

They had their dinner also inside their room only.

On the second day they went to an Amusement park and spent the rest of the day there only.

The Amusement park had its own cafeteria so they had their lunch there only.

They came back pretty late at night and slept till 12 the next day.

They directly went for lunch after getting ready and then played tennis for sometime in the evening with other people staying in the resort.

Then they went for a late night long drive in an open roof car.

The rest of the days also they spent time with each other with no one disturbing them but who knows what's going to happen once they reach South korea.

They were sitting in their private jet. They decided to go back with a private jet as the flights were not matching their timings.

Since some flights were too early while some were too late. Not matching their timings.

In South korea, Seoul

"Gosh, I'm so tired." Y/n says as she threw herself on the couch. While jungkook just chuckled looking at her.

They just reached their home after a long flight.

Jungkook then picked her up in his arms as she snuggled more into his chest.

"Sweetheart freshen up. We'll eat something then you can sleep." Jungkook said as he put her down in front of the bathroom door.

Y/n just nodded before going inside the washroom. Whereas jungkook also went to freshen up in another washroom.

After both of them were done they went to the kitchen where Y/n took out two packets of ramen. While jungkook started boiling the water to cook.

After they were finished with the cooking and eating part. Jungkook again had to carry a half-sleepy Y/n to their room.

"I love you." Jungkook confesses laying with her on the bed. Smiling continuously looking at her sleeping like a baby on top of him.

While his hands were wrapped around her waist.

At that same moment he made up his mind to confess to her as soon as her exams finishes. As he didn't want her to be distracted during her exams.

Y/n's exams are starting after two weeks. Well jungkook was not really worried about her exams because he knew Y/n is a responsible girl and really attentive when it comes to studies.

Still Y/n couldn't really help her anxiety from taking over even though she was prepared for her exams just revisions were left.

Whereas the next day started with chaos as both of them got up late and had to rush to their respective destinations.

So, Y/n used her own car after so much time.

"Gosh Y/n you're late that old wizard will surely kill us." Eunha said as she pulled Y/n towards their class, running as fast as they could.

"What's the excuse today, Ms. Cha Eunha." Their professor said sarcastically. While eunha came back to her cool appearance.

"Chill professor why being so hyper. Plus you already wasted" Eunha took a small pause looking at her wrist watch before continuing "15 minutes and 58 seconds of your lecture." She looked back at him with a slight smirk.

Well their professor was not much old as he was in his mid twenties only. But it was Eunha's habit of giving names to professors based on their personalities.

The professor Mr. Lee, gave too mature advice for his age. He then diverted his attention to Y/n raising his eyebrows.

Giving her a why are you late look as he knew Y/n was a good student and really serious towards her studies.

"I'm sorry for being late sir. I overslept." Finding her reason applicable he said "You may sit." Y/n then went to sit at her usual spot on the second bench, mid row right in front of the huge board.

"Ms Eunha you'll sit on the first bench from now on in my classes and after this topic finishes there will be a revision test the day after tomorrow."

Mr Lee announced making Eunha clench her fists in anger nevertheless she nodded sitting on the first bench.

After Y/n's classes finished she drove back to her home and went straight to her bedroom to change in a black oversized hoodie with white shorts.

Then she went to her study room which was interconnected to jungkook's home office and there was a transparent glass wall between the two rooms.

She entered her study room and as soon as she glanced towards jungkook's office she saw him sleeping with his head on the table.

Finding it weird Y/n decided to check on him. Standing beside him she lightly tapped his shoulders touching his neck.

She was shocked as she felt his body burning. "Jungkook get up. Kookie you have a fever please get up." Y/n said trying to wake him up.

Soon jungkook got up with great difficulty and he sat properly on his chair.

"Y/n" He said in a faint voice making Y/n more worried. "Come with me." Y/n said softly as she practically dragged him to their bedroom.

Before she could walk away to get the thermometer jungkook held her hand mumbling with his eyes closed "don't go please."

"Shh... I'll be back in two minutes." Y/n said as she kissed his forehead going to grab a thermometer.

"Open your mouth." Y/n said while Jungkook just obeyed her without saying anything.

After a few seconds the thermometer beeped displaying '103°F'.

"Oh god." Y/n exclaimed as she rushed down towards the kitchen and grabbed a bowl filling it with water.

"Excuse me can you please make porridge." Y/n said as the maids bowed towards her saying "As you wish Mrs Jeon."

She again rushed towards their bedroom. Went towards the closet to get a handkerchief.

"Y/n don't worry. I'll be fine." Jungkook said in a light voice while you placed the handkerchief drenched with water on his forehead. To bring his body temperature down.

"Shut up, first you didn't tell anyone and now you're telling me to not worry about you. Don't you dare to open your mouth once again or I won't leave you."

Y/n tried threatening him but jungkook being jungkook just heard her being worried about him. He kept on smiling looking at her being worried for him.

If Y/n didn't have exams he would be enjoying this attention but he didn't want to be a barrier between her studies and career.

————————————————————

Target

5+ vote