CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

I felt a push against my chest as the next moment so was again ripping the IV drips off her body.

"C'mon man are you mad. We'll return your money, why making up so much of shit."

I held myself together as she ran towards the door of the room.

Fuck no I can't let her go now.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her towards myself as we both landed on the bed with her on my chest.

Quickly flipping her I held both of her hands against the bed. I could feel her hands trying hard to get out of my grip.

"Listen I don't know what lies that bastard fed you but you are my wife."

I could feel the hot tears streaming down her face as she looked at me with an unexplainable expression.

I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong but if it keeps her with me near me.

I'm willing to do anything good or bad if it is for her to be mine.

"Leave me."

Her voice came as a broken murmur as I left her wrist but my body was still over hers.

"I-I don't t-trust you."

She pushed me but this time sat on the bed instead of running away.

"I-if y-you're my h-husband. Wh-why d-did you nev-never c-came."

Her voice broke with every word she said as I bit my lower lip.

How could I explain it that I traveled half of the world just to find you and if it wasn't for that dream I would travel the rest of the world also just to find you.

I tried holding her hand but she just jerked my hand away in a second.

"D-don't."

It's gonna be a long journey.

I sucked my lower lip as she just backed away a little on the bed.

Maybe I should have waited a few more hours.

"Y/n I don't know what's going in your mind but please don't try to go away. I'll give you every proof you want tomorrow. Our parents and friends everyone is dying to meet you. Please I beg you, don't try to run."

Y/n's POV

I quietly looked at the bed as he pleaded me to not run away. I don't know what to do anymore.

My trail of thoughts was broken by a knock on the door as I saw him wiping a tear off his face.

Was he crying because of me?

A nurse entered the room as he gave her a suspecious look.

"Sir, I came to take off mam's drip."

Her eyes traveled to the almost empty drip and then my wrist.

I could feel her sigh mentally as she again connected the drip to my wrist.

She stayed in our room for barely fifteen minutes till my drip finished as she kept herself busy with her notepad and medical tray.

Avoiding looking at him or me either of us as she finished her work quickly and almost ran out of the room.

"Y/n sleep."

Hearing his commanding voice I just layed on the bed as he was on the couch.

I have parents, a husband and friends also.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

The only one I believed after losing my memories lied to me the whole time.

Or should I be happy I have a family and friends also.

In Canada, I never had friends in those two years. Not like I was a loner outcast, I used to talk to my classmates but not like how friends talk or was more like a formal talk.

Good morning
How are you?
Did you finish the project or your assignment or homework.

That was all I talked about, not like friends who talk about their normal life without being scared of what that person will think. Friends who share their feeling with eachother.

Parents.

I'm these two years I always wondered how my parents were like but if what he is saying is true I could meet my parents.

Sunghoon never told me anything about my parents he just told me that they died and about how they died and after that anytime I would ask him about my parents he would just scold me telling me to move on.

I wish he's not lying to me.

I turned my head towards him to see him staring at the ceiling blankly.

I cleared my throat to get his attention as he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Bab- I mean Y/n are you okay. Do you want something."

I moved my head in a no as I wipe my tears properly before speaking.

"If you are my husband, can you tell me about my family and friends."

He looked at me for a calculative second before nodding his head.

"Sure. So, you have your parents and they are the owners of Kim industries and you're the only heiress of Kim industries. You don't have any siblings. You just had a cousin Sunghoon."

His teeth gritted in anger saying sunghoon's name as I could see him fisting his hand and his knuckles turning white.

"Whereas in your friends group there are 2 girls and 2 boys excluding you. Cha-eunwoo and cha eunha they are twins and Eunha is your most closest friend in that group. The other two are Han-seojun and Kim min-soo they are also your really good friends. You all have been friends since high school."

I looked towards the ceiling trying to digest all the new found information.

"Don't you want to know about our relationship. I'm also your husband."

He murmured looking at me as he closed his eyes.

"Huh you said something."

I asked him as he just shook his head acting as if he's about to sleep.

He's my husband but I'll turn 21 this year so did we got married when I was 18 or 19.

Why did my parents married me so soon?

Was I in love with him.