CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Y/n secretly grinned at his jealous response. When she entered their suite, she immediately started laughing. She only intended to make him jealous, and her plan was successful.

She just mentioned her secret crush on Jungkook. Y/n never imagined that she would end up getting married to him as he was 7 years older than her. She had liked him since high school, which is why min-soo and Seojun always shipped them.

She waited for Jungkook to arrive, and now that it had been 15 minutes since she had returned, she was beginning to worry.

She called him, but his phone was turned off, and her worries increased.

"Where are you, Kookie?" Y/n muttered as she dialed his number for the tenth time, only for the same voice to answer.

The number you are trying to call is switched off.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she furiously tossed her phone on the couch. She took up her phone once again and pushed her hair back while heading outside to look for him.

She hit her body against a strong chest as soon as she turned around to go, and she immediately recognized his scent.

As she began to hit his chest with her tiny hands, he gave her a tight hug.

"Leave me." She screamed as she continued to slam her fists to his chest. Ultimately, he caught hold of her wrists and pushed her back on the couch while gently hovering over her and keeping her hands over her head.

Even though she kept trying to escape his hold, it was all in vain because he was clearly bigger and stronger than she was.

"Y/n calm down." She refused to listen to him despite his attempts to calm her down. Jungkook then leaned down and placed his lips against hers as she soon stopped resisting.

When they ended their kiss, jungkook got up from her and drew her into his lap. She was pulled closer to his chest as he wiped away her tears.

"Y/N, I saw a tracker in our car after you walked inside. So I had to go take care of some business, and my phone had died." He patted her back as he explained everything himself.

"You might have called me by asking anyone's phone. You know I was so worried." She got up and rushed into the bedroom avoiding him.

Soon after, Jungkook followed her again, this time catching her in his arms as she started to cry. "I thought something happened to you. You're a mafia, Jungkook. I understand how difficult your work is, but at least tell me once that everything is okay. You're fine."

She cried as he stroked her hair and patted her back as he let her emotions flow. She had been holding this fear of hers in her heart for a long time.He just held her on his chest and let her cry.

He wiped her tears cautiously once her crying stopped. "Don't worry, nothing will happen to me."

Eventually, he realized she hadn't changed her dress after she slept on his lap for some time.

"Y/n, baby, change your dress, then we'll be good to sleep." He whispered softly into her ear while she snuggled more into his chest shaking her head.

"You need to change the clothes you're wearing." Jungkook muttered as Y/n shook her head against his chest once more.

"You do." Slowly mumbling, she didn't even comprehend what she had just blurted out.

"You want me to change your clothes for you, do you?" He asked her with wide eyes, as he wasn't expecting her to be that bold.

"Yeah, do whatever you want. I just want to sleep." Y/n muttered angrily, repositioning herself on his lap to make herself comfortable on her 'new favorite bed.'