CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/n's POV

"Sir this is your room. Your luggage will be delivered here by tomorrow due to some issues. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience. There are some spare clothes inside. This is the card of your room. Hope you enjoy your stay here." The employee said as he handed the card of our room to Jungkook and bowed to us giving jungkook a shy smile.

This shit is weird like the receptionist gave me the same kind of shy smile when we entered the resort inquiring about our room booked by our parents.

Nevertheless I just decided to ignore it as I looked at jungkook he had the same reaction as me. We then opened our room and as soon as we entered the room.

It was fully decorated with rose petals and some red, white and pink roses. The bed also had a huge heart made of rose petals. Our room glowed with intimating red led lights.

Making the environment suddenly hot. As I looked at jungkook just to find him staring back at me. Like he just realised it's a honeymoon suite.

But it all makes sense. Those shy smiles meant this. As we were just staring in each other's eyes. Suddenly that tempting desire arose in us and this ambiance was not helping at all.

We then looked away from each other. "You can freshen up till then I'll tell someone to get our food delivered in our room only."

Jungkook then suddenly dragged me towards the bathroom's door.

He then twisted the knob to open the bathroom's door.And the bathroom was also fully decorated.

There were some packets of condoms but I decided to ignore them. Focusing towards the lavender scented candles lit recently.

"Let's check if there's something to wear in the closet first. Okay." Jungkook asked me to which I replied with a nod too embarrassed to speak anything.

We then went towards the closet and opened the last cupboard just to find different types of lingerie and sex toys.

Can it get anymore awkward.

Jungkook immediately closed the cupboard's doors. As soon as he realised what is kept there.

By clothes that employee meant lingerie but what's with these sex toys and handcuffs and our luggage not arriving is not a mistake.

Now, I'm pretty sure it's also intentional. All of this made me quiet uncomfortable. Like I accept I have feelings for him. But I'm not ready for all this.

I then looked at him and he looked slightly angry. His jaw tensed. It looked like he's gonna blast any minute like a volcano.

He then dragged me by my waist and made me sit on the couch.

"Stay here." He says and went towards the balcony of our suite. He called someone and closed the sliding door so I couldn't hear anything.

He looked really angry as he angrily kicked the railing making it shake hard. It low-key scared me. I know he'll never hurt me. I trust him that much.

But he looks damn scary. He then opened the sliding door harshly. Making me stand from the couch as he grabbed my hand softly dragging me out of the resort.

He then walked towards the resort's parking area where Lucas (His trusted man) was standing near a black sports car. Lucas then gave the car keys to Jungkook and went somewhere.

Jungkook then made me sit in the car and started driving. "Jungkook whe...where are we....going." He didn't answer me but stopped the car in the middle of an empty road.

I could see a really deep valley covered with railings. On one side of the road while the other side looked like a dense forest.

Suddenly jungkook got out of the car walking towards the railings of the valley looking down towards the valley.

I then got out to follow him as I saw him bringing a cigarette towards his mouth while his other hand brought the lighter to light the cigarette.

I ran towards him with small steps and held his wrist stopping him from lighting it.

"Please....don't." I said as I again looked down not knowing what to do. This was not the honeymoon I expected.

Jungkook then threw the cigarette to the ground crushing it with his shoes. He then lifted his gaze to look up at me.

He was moving towards me; I was moving backwards. Before my head could bump into the car he kept his right hand on the back of my head.

While his left hand was on the car's window. Trapping me between him and the car. "Why are you shuttering? You never shuttered while talking to me. Then why now."

I still kept looking down not knowing what to say. I wasn't scared of him. It was just awkward but still why did I shutter.

"Look up." His voice sounded too dominating as I looked to his face. He looked hurt, sad or a mixture of both of these emotions.

He then removed his left hand from the window and his hand travelled to his jeans pocket as he opened the screen of his phone and again closed it. Probably checking the time.

"Sit in the car." He said and went towards the driving seat. I slid inside the car as soon as I could.

As he drove back to our resort. But this time we were escorted by Lucas to another room. Jungkook then checked everything in the room. Including the bathroom and closet also.

He then went towards the door and facing towards the door he said "Don't wait for me. Your food will come in the room. Take a shower and sleep. Forget whatever happened." He said the last sentence in a low voice which was barely audible.

I then went towards the closet and opened it and fortunately it had things called 'decent clothes'.

I then changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Once I was done I heard a knock on the door.

I just ordered from the eye hole and Lucas was standing there with a plate full of food.

I opened the door and he gave me the plate of food saying. "Mrs Jeon here's your food and boss told me to give you this." He says having me a folded note. I just took both of these things, thanked Lucas and closed the door.

I kept the food on the table and unfolded the note.

Dear Y/n,
I'm sorry for leaving like this but I have some work. Have your dinner on time and then sleep don't wait for me. 😊

Jungkook

I then kept the note on the table and finished my food. But sometimes eating alone feels weird especially when you have a habit of eating with someone.