CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Laying on the most comfortable bed also couldn't calm the uneasy feeling in his chest as he kept on rolling on the bed trying to get comfortable.

He couldn't understand why was this happening. That uneasy feel burning his chest as he sat up and gulped down a whole glass of water at once trying to calm himself but it all went in vain.

After a total week of chaos with all the press conferences and board meeting the allegation were finally off his name. Life was coming back to it's normal terms until now.

His eyes suddenly turned to his wife sleeping soundly wearing his hoodie as he again slipped under the covers hugging his wife tightly.

The burning sensation in his chest didn't let him sleep at all as he finally decided to get out of the bed at 5:00 a.m.; Maybe a little work out could help him.

Almost an hours later when Y/n finally woke up she looked around frowning not finding her husband beside her.

She walked down towards the indoor gym as it was the only place he would have gone so early in the morning.

"Kookie why are you up so ear-"

Her words were cut off by her own giggles as she looked at her husband laying on the ground breathing heavily after a good workout session.

His body was fully covered in sweat as he immediately sat up seeing his wife.

"What's so funny dear wifey. Mind telling me."

He gave a cheeky smile as Y/n also sat in front of him.

"Nothing you just look extra cute in the morning."

His smile widened as he pecked her lips and ran away.

Since he left for his mafia works it was almost after two weeks that he kissed her.

"Jeon jungkook you just wait."

She ran after him as their regular playful life was again back but this was only the calm before the storm.

....................

"Just a few more days and then you'll be mine baby. J U S T M I N E."

The psychotic smirk never left his face as he teared her marriages picture in two halves. Burning the half which had her beloved husband.

"Jeon jungkook just because of you I had to waste so much of time in creating this gang. Nevertheless thank you for motivating me to become more powerful than I already was."

With that he took out a lighter and burned the picture to ashes.

..................

He rammed in me like a beast as I kept on screaming his name.

His cock felt so good in my pussy.

Filling me up with his cum.

Those filthy little punishments.

I loved every second of my life with him.

"Whom does this little pussy belong to huh."

"Y-you."

"Good girl."

"You'll never stop reading smut will yah."

The sudden voice made Y/n flinch as she turned around to see her husband looking hot as ever in formal white shirt and black pants.

"Well not my fault you always appear behind me when I'm reading smut why don't you come when I'm studying."

She raised he brows at him as he just shrugged his shoulders handing her his tie.

"Do it for me."

She stood in front of him tying his tie as he held her closer to his chest by her waist.

His hands slowly going inside her shirt.

"Don't you think you should keep your hands in control."

Her face had a hint of playfulness as he decided to play along.

"Oh am I supposed to."

He held her tighter as she finished making his tie.

"You're really shameless aren't you."

He bit her cheeks softly before nodding.

"Only for my wifey."

Pecking his lips she made him wear his coat as he smiled looking at her being a responsible wife.

He has been noticing that since he came back.

She turning more mature and responsible than she already was.

Fortunately, it didn't change their relation even a bit. For him she was still the same and for her he was still the same.

"Come let's go or we'll be late."

Her voice brought him out of his thoughts as he followed her towards the dining room.

Their breakfast was already made and served as the rushed to finish it soon.

Y/n's final term exams were starting next month.
While jungkook had a really important project going on.

"Take care of yourself and have your lunch on time. Don't overwork and don't stress much."

She rambled it all very quickly as he pecked her lips.

"I will take care of myself my lady now go your friends are waiting for you."

She kissed his cheeks once before rushing off towards her friends.

He just chuckled at her behaviour. One second ago she was lecturing him and now she was practically running towards her friends.

"Hey guys."

All of them greeted her back except eunha.

"Done romancing with your husband I thought you will come tomorrow only now."

Y/n rolled her eyes at eunha before hitting her playfully.

"You think I don't know what's going on between you and professor lee."

Eunhas cheeks turned red at the name of her hot and handsome professor.

She would never except that she had a secret liking for the young professor.

Except for the fact that she called him an old man; the others knew that she still couldn't resist his charm.

The rest of the group just chuckled at their actions as they all walked inside the campus.