CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

"Can I spend a few days with my parents?" Her voice was nearly whispered as he glanced at her once before speaking.

"But why was it so sudden. Are you upset that I treated you so harshly? I'm-" While holding her closer to his heart, his voice became fragile. Not wanting to let her go.

"That's not it, Jungkook, I just miss my parents." Y/n abruptly interrupted him in the middle of his thought, stopping him from proceeding.

"Really? You're not upset with me, are you?" Her heart ached because of how uncertain his voice sounded. She pulled him in for a passionate kiss before he could finish his sentence.

"Is it sufficient to answer to your question?" She asked him as they made a connection across their foreheads in an effort to lighten the situation. "By the way, that black dress is nice."

"You like it; get it." Putting a gentle kiss on her left shoulder, Jungkook said.

"Hmm, I love you so much. Don't let those ridiculous thoughts into your mind, would you." She replied as she gave his forehead a brief kiss.

"I can't even begin to think about life without you. Dare not leave from me, okay?" Y/n nodded and gazed at Jungkook lovingly as he said.

"I won't you, big baby."

"Your dress will come in two hours, and the party doesn't start for another five hour. So..." As he slipped his hands inside her shirt and caressed her bare waist, Jungkook grinned seductively.

Y/n felt herself being flipped into the bed and said, "So..."

"Shall we play?" As he started tickling her, Jungkook said.

"Ah, kookie, stop right there." After a few minutes of torcher he stopped tickling her and plopped beside her on the bed. 

While Y/n placed her head on his right arm while he wrapped his left arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Get some sleep hmm. I'll wake you up okay." Jungkook said to which she just nodded snuggling more in his chest.

"I love you." Halfway through her sleep, Y/n murmured with a pout on her face.

"I love you too to the moon and back." Jungkook whispered pressing his lips to her forehead.

After a few minutes jungkook's phone ringed displaying 'Lucas'.

"Hello." His voice immediately turned cold.

"Boss, Mr. Lorenzo has been bothering us for the past three hours and is insistent on speaking with you. We informed him that you are busy, but he refused to listen to us or anything else." Lucas's voice sounded concerned making jungkook sigh.

"Say I'm not interested in his shit offer. How dare he even put up such a deal in front of me." Jungkook's voice started becoming more and more annoyed as he remembered Mr. Lorenzo's deal.

2 week's ago Jungkook's office.

Jungkook's POV

"Mr. Jeon, Good to see you again." Mr. Lorenzo said shaking hands with dad and me.

"Good to see you too Mr. Lorenzo. Let's start up with the meeting." Dad said replying to his statement while I just nodded at his words.

"Well Mr. Jeon I wont take much of your time. I just want your son to marry my daughter and we can merge our mafia organizations." His sentence made me so angry. How dare he put such a deal in front of us.

I banged my had on the table harshly as the whole meeting room echoed with my voice. Deep and cold.

"How dare you say that huh." I'm sure my voice scared him real bad as he flinched at my sudden outburst but he just kept his calm.

"Mr. Lorenzo don't you think you're speaking too much. My son is already married and you know that." Dad's voice again made him flinch.

Tsk tsk tsk.

What kind of a mafia is he.

"Mr. Jeon do think about my offer. Plus, my daughter doesn't mind his first wife they can live together." His annoying voice made me more angrier. I was just resisting the urge to break the glass panels behind him and throw him down from there.

"Get lost before I lose my calm." Slowly everyone started leaving the meeting room leaving me and dad alone.

Dad just patted my back saying "Jungkook we have to deal with such jerks." He placed his hand on my forehead and said "I guess you have fever go home take rest. Y/n will also reach home after sometime."

"You're right dad. I'll leave, take care." I said while standing up.

Then I spent some time with Y/n in the garden and then we came inside and she started studying and I went to check some mails and documentation.

Flashback ended

"

Y/n baby get up. We have to go na." Jungkook said as he removed the duvet from her body.

"Mm yeah I'm up." y/n said as she sat on the bed with her eyes closed as a pout rested on her face.

"Freshen up okay I'm going out for a few minutes I'll be back soon you can get ready till then. Your outfit is here." Jungkook said kissing her cheeks as Y/n slowly opened her eyes to look at him finding him ready in a freshly ironed black suit which fitted his body perfectly.

"Yeah okay." Y/n said kissing his cheeks before going inside the bathroom walking like a penguin.

"Aish Y/n-ie get up." Y/n said to herself as she splashed water on her face.

After freshing up she looked at her dress in the closet. There were some accessories also like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, thigh chains, watches, etc.

 There were some accessories also like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, thigh chains, watches, etc

"My My who's this hot lady right here." Jungkook's deep voice made her come back to her senses as she stopped staring at the thigh chain with his initial.

He back-hugged her tightly almost squeezing her body in his. "Hey If my husband got to know about you na. He'll kill you."

"If I have to die after seeing a beauty like you. I'll die peacefully." He said kissing her neck slowly.

"What if my husband saw us." Y/n said keeping her hands on his.

"He won't." Jungkook says biting her earlobe.

"Ow...How can you say that."

"Because I'm your husband you naughty girl." He said as he started tickling her.

"Aish...kookie stop."

He stops tickling her after a few minutes as he looks in the mirror again to see her dress has shifted a little upwards revealing her inner thighs.

He then sits on the vanity with Y/n on his lap as he grabs the thigh chain with his initial J.

He slowly slides it up from her legs to her knees going up to her inner thighs as his hand brushes the inside of her thighs.

"You're such a tease you know."

"Now let's go." Y/n hummed at his words as she stood up to take a look at herself adjusting her dress and hairs properly.

She left her hair open.