CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

Jungkook's POV

"Y/n are you really gonna bite off my arm today"

I said barely holding my screams as she kept nibbling and biting my arm laying in the hospital bed as only three hours were left for her surgery.

My arm was red with bite marks all over.

"Can't you see I'm scared.. what if I again forget everything?"

She whined biting his arm again.. a little harder this time.

I involuntarily let out a small groan before holding her wrists and pinning them to the bed.

"I'll make you remember everything okay.."

My face was dangerously close to hers as her warm breath striked my cheeks over and over again.

"O-Okay"

Her small shutter made me chuckle internally but the anxiety going through me of something happening to her was still there.

She's not just my wife anymore. She's my everything at this point.

My treasure.
My peace.
My love.
My girl.

She's mine.
Only mine.

The hours went by as I just stood in front on the operation theatre.

Waiting and waiting.

The tick tick tick of the clock on my wrist was the only sound in the empty VIP hallway.

My eyes were just focused on the red bulb over the operation theatre.

It kept on glowing bright red indicating the operation was still going on..

1 hour
2 hour
3 hour
4 hour
5 hour
6 hours

And suddenly the bright red bulb was turned off..

The doctor walked out of the operating theatre with his assistants and the other nurses.

Was it a success?
Is my Y/n fine?

Millions of questions like this ran through my mind until I brushed then off rushing to the doctor.

"Is.. is she-"

"Yes Mr. Jeon.. we did it. The drug has no effect over her anymore. She's totally fine. Now there won't be anymore panic attacks or memory loss."

I just stood there.. froze. My eyes were filled with tears of joy.

Is this the moment?
Are we gonna be like how we were once?

"Can.. Can I see her?"

"Sure just wait a few minutes and we'll shift her into her room."

The doctors went.. and I was again alone in the hallway but this time... I was happy.

I was no more stressed, anxious, tensed.

Now, it's just me and my love.

Y/n's POV

My head hurt as I tried to open my eyes but a sharp white light struck my eyes making me close them again.

"Calm down baby.. I'm here. Try to open your eyes slowly"

I knew that voice. At that moment I realised it was him holding my hand as I again tried to open my eyes.

Slowly as my pupils adjusted to the brightness and my eyes landed on him.

Looking as good as ever. Even in a normal jeans and shirt.

All the memories I ever had with him flooded my brain as I just laid on the hospital bed, smiling at him.

From the dinner at his home before our marriage to our incident at my birthday even our first date after my birthday.

Our marriage, that honeymoon in Paris, our happy days at home.

All that flooded in my brain.

"I love you, Jeon"

That was all I whispered to him as he leaned down connecting our foreheads.

"I love you too.. Jeon Y/n"

The End
My Mafia husband officially Signing off