CHAPTER SIX

Jungkook's POV

As soon as me and Y/n entered the restaurant her so called cousin sunghoon have been clinging on her. Like what the fuck bro leave her she's getting married to me.

"Y/n you remember how we used to steal candies from Grandma's kitchen and she didn't even realise that we were the ones who stole it." That sunghoon said.

"Yeah I do remember." Y/n days as she laughed remembering the old memories

We all were standing in front of our table. Suddenly, that bastard took a step forward as he was standing in front of us trying to come near My Y/n. Wait you bastard. I swear if he was not her cousin I would have killed him right here.

I just put my hand on her waist pulling her close as I gave that bastard the fakest smile I could. "Why don't we sit and talk, sunghoon."

I just pulled a chair for Y/n while that bastard did the same. "Sit Y/n." I and sunghoon said at the same time while Y/n just looked at us.

Please sit with me Y/n.

"Sunghoon it's okay you can sit on that chair. I'll sit here." I heard Y/n say. Yes, she chose me over him.

Jk: 1 / Sh: 0

I just sat beside her while that sunghoon sat in front of us.

"Sir what would you like to order." We just gave our orders and this sunghoon shading opened his mouth. Can't he leave quietly why is he third wheeling our date.

Yes date. Our first date is being ruined by this idiot.

"Y/n you remember when you were small you said you'll never marry any stranger. Now you're marrying a stranger. People really change with time."

Wait is he trying to insult me by saying that I'm forcing her into marrying me a
while she's not interested.

"I think it's our personal matter." I replied to him while he just gritted his teeth. "I'm her cousin can't I ask this much. If she agrees to this marriage or not."

"Sunghoon he's right is our personal matter and for your information I have known him since we were kids." Y/n said to him.

That's mah girl.~~~

Jk: 2 / Sh: 0

While sunghoon just made a ugly pout. Eww bro you look like a duck stop this. "Y/n-ah I was just worried about you. Ain't I your favourite cousin."

Y/n just ignored him as our food came. Yes serves him right. We started eating our food and finally he stopped his blah blah. Once we finished eating the waiter brought our bill.

Jk: 2 / Sh: 0 / Y/n: 1

"I'm paying the bill." I said as I took out my black card.

"No, I'll pay." The guy sitting in front of us said. Can't he just leave why ruining our date.

"I'm paying."

"No I'll pay."

"I'll pay."

"I'll pay."

We both got so much in our fight that we didn't realise when Y/n dragged us out of our restaurant. "Y/n we didn't pay." Sunghoon said then I realised that we're standing out of the restaurant.

"I paid when you both were busy fighting. Why the hell were you fighting like a 5 year old kid."

Jk: 2 / Sh: 0 / Y/n: 2

"It's not my fault he should have let me pay. I spoke first." I defended but then sunghoon said "It's your fault you could have let me pay." while Y/n just looked at us in disbelief as she shook her head.

"Are you guys 5 or what. Why are you acting like this." Y/n busted out making me and sunghoon flinch at her sudden outburst.

"Um..Y/n come with me. I'll drop you to your home." Sunghoon said as he held Y/n's wrist but before he could take her with him I held her other wrist. "No, I brought her here so I'll take her with me."

"No I'll take her." Sunghoon said as he left her wrist and crossed his hand over his chest.

"She came with me so she'll go with me." I said as I also left her wrist resting my hand on my hips.

"I'm her cousin." Sunghoon said.

"I'm her fiance." I said.

"Ok why don't we let Y/n tell whom she wants to go with." Sunghoon said while I just nodded at him. We both looked towards Y/n while she just shrugged her shoulders and said. "I will go......." Before she could finish her sentence a car parked behind her. ".....in my car." She says as the driver came out and gave the car keys to her.

Jk: 2 / Sh: 0 / Y/n: 3

She just drove away from there while I just glared at sunghoon. "It's all because of you. She left because of you." Sunghoon blamed me while I just looked at him in disbelief.

"You were the one who was third wheeling our date and now you're blaming me. Wow just wow."

"Date my foot. If her parents didn't force her in this shit. She would have never agreed to go on a date with someone like you." Sunghoon said glaring at me pointing his index finger at me.

"What the heck do you mean by someone like me. What's wrong with me." I said glaring back at him with my arms crossed on my chest. What does this guy think of himself.

"You have such a serious personality and Y/n likes cute guys like me." Sunghoon said as I just laughed at him.

"Believe me Y/n may like cute guys but you. Pfft. No way her choice is not shit like you."

He just glared at me while stomping his leg on her floor. As he left towards his car and drove away. Aish this bastard ruined our date.

Before I could go towards my car the driver who brought Y/n's car stopped me. Then suddenly Y/n's car came in front of me. "Thanks Uncle for helping me you can take the car back." Y/n says as she came out of the car.

While I just looked at her confusedly. What is going on here.

"Mind explaining Ms Y/n."

"When you were fighting with sunghoon like a five year old kid aunty (jungkook's mother) called me and told me that we have to go select our wedding dress. So, I had to do all this drama. Well my plan worked but why were you fighting with him like a kid."

"Seriously he was the one picking fights with me." I defended myself while she just gave me a Are you kidding me look.

"Yeah Mr Jeon you're so innocent." Y/n says sarcastically. Aish you look cute with sarcasm.

"Anyway, So let's go. Shall we." I asked her as I opened the car's door for her.

——————————————————————————————

Please vote and comment. 🥺