CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

A shiver ran through her spine hearing his voice but still decide to tease him once more as she turned around facing him.

"And what if I don't..., daddy."

"And what if daddy makes you do it."

He reached over for her hands pinning them to her back as she gasped at the sudden move.

As soon as she tried to get out of his grip she was instead turned around by him with her body bending over the table with him holding her body firmly.

Her hands were still pinned to her back as she was shocked as hell how could he do it so smoothly and swiftly.

"So, are you done being a bad girl or want me to teach you how to be a good little baby."

A tight spank landed on her clothed ass as her eyes widened before he again let her stand straight but her body was still under his control.

He made her sit over the same desk she was bended over on a few seconds ago before kissing her wildly.

Her hands were now out of his grip and resting on his shoulders as she tried to keep up with his pace. Their breathing heavied as she lightly tapped his shoulders.

"J..jungkook."

Her moans fill the office room as he smirks and grips her waist tighter

"Will you be a good girl or still want to disobey what daddy says."

His hands grip her inner thighs tighter as her hands tighten around his shoulders.

"Y/n I'm giving you one last chance. If you don't stop me right now. I'm not stopping at all."

He wished whispered im her ears as his voice became deeper and his grip on her inner thighs tightened and he pulled her a lot more her closer.

Patiently waited for any sort of negative reaction but instead all he got was a tap on his shoulders trying him to continue as he looked to her face which was crimson red.

"Y...Yes"

That small almost inaudible whisper increased his heartbeat with happiness as he was touching her intimately after years which felt like a centuries for him.

Only he know how much he longed for this feeling of her letting him touch her the way he used to.

His lips pressed gently on hers as all the roughness disappeared from him his hands gently caressed her things as he continued the slow burning kiss.

After a few seconds he moved his hands to her shirt as he opened the buttons of her shirt exposing her stomach and cleavage not forgetting the black lace which hugged her breasts.

Slowly, throwing the shirt somewhere in the room he worked his hand to the side of her skirt unbuttoning it.

"Do you trust me?"

His voice was soft as his lips were grazing over hers. His eyes looking straight into her eyes.

"I do"

These small whispers of acceptance were everything for him as he ripped the skirt not having any more patience.

Her legs wrapped around his torso as he held her securely and firmly walking towards the bookshelf in his office as he pressed the wall right beside the shelf which opened a secret room.

Her heartbeats increased as her breath fell on his neck.

"J...Jungkook"

Her breaths were heavy as she kept on moaning while he kept his face buried in her chest like a small baby sucking on his favourite pacifier.