CHAPTER FOURTY

"Bye."

I replied back as everyone left the mansion. Now, it was just him and I.

After lunch we all played a few games in the garden and it was all so fun.

I may not remember them clearly but I feel a connect with them. Even when those weird dream like glances came in front of my eyes.

I don't know what to call it or what it even was but it just felt like they are infront of me right now even when they left.

Just like we were playing and joking around in the garden almost as if I've heard it before.

"Cats are more cuter." Min-soo stated glaring at seo jun but he just said "Dogs are more cuter." protesting against Min-soo's statement.

"I think bunnies are also pretty cute aren't they." Eunwoo said cutting them off as a small pout rested on his face.

"Hey you monkey. Stop doing that shit it's cringe." Eun-ha said smacking the back of his head.

Everyone just laughed at their words as they continued on their oh so important DiScUsSiOn.

"Earth to Y/n."

My mind suddenly came to the world as I felt his hot breath at the back of my ear. The sound of his fingers snapping ran in my ears.

I flinched again feeling him so close to me a shiver ran down my spine. His hand slowly touching my waist as I looked around at the bodyguards.

Their expression remains the same as his lips brush over my ear lobe.

"Planning to stand here the rest of the night Mrs. Jeon."

His voice slow and deep as his hands went back to the pocket of his pants as he turned back on his heels walking inside the mansion

Not knowing what to do I quietly followed him trying to calm my erratic heart beats.

I don't know what's happening one moment his presence in intidimating me mad the other moment I'm craving what for little thing he did to me today.

The way he held my hand under the table during lunch. As he gently placed my hand on my thighs under my dress with his hand over my hand.

He then rubbed his hand over my hand moving up and down as my dress exposed my bare skin while his fingers occasionally brushed right over my bare thighs.

That smirk on his face as he continued eating with his other hands while talking a bit or mostly, just replying when anyone asked anything.

My cheeks flushed red as I remembered the way his smirk widened as he saw um what I wore under my dress.

Damn Y/n get your hormones in control you're not any horny woman. (Or maybe I am)

We'll I don't even remember touching myself since I got up from that coma. If he's my husband did we ever did it.

That means he must have seen me. No no no.

Calm down Y/n get your shit together.

What will it be like when he touches me with those rough big hands.

His hands wrapping around my neck or maybe my pussy clenching around his fingers. As I squirmed my juices all over his fingers.

Too indulged in the conversation with myself I didn't even realised when my head hit his rough hands.

Almost coming back to life as I noticed the wall right in front of me. If not for his hand I surely would have broken my nose.

"Daydreaming about me, dear wifey."

"Umm... anh... no. I..me."

My stuttering just increased with the words as I finally decided to shut my mouth.

"Damn baby, calm down. It's okay I'm your husband after all you have every right on me."

Does he plan on killing me with his words. If yes then maybe it's working my heartbeat race as I realised my back has touched the wall behind me as he kept me trapped between his body and the wall.

"Mr. Jeon-"

Keeping one of his fingers over my lips as he touched my lips with his fingertips.

I just kept on staring in his eyes until he bent a little and threw me over his shoulder and walked further.

"Hey, put me down Mr. Jeon."

He threw me on the bed and hovered over me but not touching me.

"Call me Mr. Jeon once again and see what Mr. Jeon makes you scream."

I gulped nervously as he got off me standing straight beside the bed.

"Change and sleep. I'll be late don't wait for me."

I nodded at his order as I immediately went inside the walk-in closet to wear something comfortable.

I looked around and decided to wear a hoodie and short -my favourite to wear at night- but then I remembered he's also sleeping in this room.

Lastly, I decided to wear a pair of black PJ's. A black half sleeve upper with a matching black full lower.

Slipping in the bed I adjusted the air conditioner's temperature before closing my eyes but everytime I close my eyes I just see weird things.

Like sometimes it's 2 people running and playing around or a group of people talking or joking around or some elder people laughing and talking.

I tried to not think about all this but then my mind went to him. His words has an effect over me.

I don't know. Why? How?

But his words make me feel something I can't name it's been only 36 hours since I met him but it's something about his aura that attracts me.

On the contrary at the same time I'm so scared of him. He owns guns and has bodyguards and stuff. What does he exactly do for a living.

Does he do some bad work?
Is everything he saying really true?

What if I'm really married to him?
Who was I before this incident?

What was my identity?
How was my life?

How it all changed?

Did I really loved him?